[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they stop pushing PC in movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Seriously, I can´t take it anymore. Every fucking movie has to have a female lead, where there was a male one, a black guy where there was a white one.

Why don´t these faggots create their own fucking franchises? No, of course not, that wouldn´t rake in all this money.

Instead they produce this sub-par shit they call a movie and then just PC it the hell up, so that they can accuse everyone of being racistotransphobic or whatever, so that they don´t have to produce quality movies.

If you watch any of these bullshit flicks in the cinema or buy the copy you are part of the problem. Stop supporting them, maybe then they´ll start producing high-quality movies again. Look at what happened to ghost busters, if we can pull this of a few times more, they will have to drop this bullshit. It´s a business after all.
>>
WOMEN
CHILDREN
GLOBAL MARKET

you will never see a good movie again
>>
>>85659765
Did you even read what I wrote about Ghost Busters?
>>
>>85659707
Oh, come on guys. We can´t just let them fuck up movies for all eternity.
>>
>>85659707
Fucking man children use the term PC because they think they're special angels. Fuck you,you neckbeard cunt.
>>
>>85660458
PC is shorter. That´s about it, you fucking fag.
>>
>>85659765
I remember being a child, even I didn't like PC movies then.
>>
>>85661693
Say Politically Correct, fuckhead. It's the same thing, you retarded piece of shit. Either way, you STUPID fuck. Youre a man baby with a toy axe to grind. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>85660458
>>85662483
>#triggered
>>
>>85662483
...are you just going around spamming nonsense profanities everywhere right now?
>>
>>85662483

No.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.