[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the worst finale in the history of television?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

is this the worst finale in the history of television?
>>
File: JackDiesWithVincent.jpg (412KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
JackDiesWithVincent.jpg
412KB, 950x720px
>>
I'd say Dexter, Lost and Battlestar Galactica are all up there.
>>
>>85658660
lost finale is stupid, but it does work on some level. dexters finale does not work at all
>>
>>85658660
shit taste
>>
>>85658514
i dont understand how people STILL watched dexter when it was the worst show on tv for YEARS
>>
File: rdmotivator.jpg (67KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
rdmotivator.jpg
67KB, 750x600px
Battlestar Galactica
>fucking angels
>>
I can't bring myself to fully blame BSG for their ending due to the writers strike, but you definitely got the feeling that despite politics, they really didn't know where to take it. Also, I got through episode 1 of the True Blood final season and just said, "No." That show had been going downhill since the "witch" season.
>>
>>85658830
It's a weird show.
For the most part it is truly the shittiest fucking thing ever created. It's ridden with bad descisions like killing off the best character 1 season in.
Dexter is more autistic than psychopathic

But it has it's moments. Some seasons/acts are truly captivating and was able to hook me in.

Im still pissed he didn't fuck his sister tho. Like nigger, why even hint at it happening and then not going through with it
>>
>>85658660
At least the finale was a fairly entertaining 90 minutes. The rest of the season is fucking trash, though.
>>
File: tyrant.jpg (184KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
tyrant.jpg
184KB, 1400x750px
Pic related was a massive missed opportunity in my mind. It could have been 'Breaking Bad' for politics.
>>
>>85658660
brainlet

as someone who has a Dexter poster on my wall, yes season 8 of Dexter is the worst season in television history
>>
>>85658837
i liked the advanced life form theory for bsg. the cylons and humans were being guided along by an advanced civilization. would explain starbuck, she dies and then downloads like a cylon to the base and comes back with a brand new viper. her disappearing at the end kind of ruins that explanation though
>>
>>85659050
i think the main reason i stayed with dexter for so long is because michael c hall is a really good actor and he plays the role very well. everything surrounding him was shit but he still nailed that role
>>
>>85658514
I was treatng Dexter as a comedy by that point so no. It was fucking hilarious, and captured pretty much everything that was wrong with the show from the beginning.
>>
Roseanne's finale was awful. I think the last season was her flipping off her producers. I can't imagine what the new version will be like.
>>
File: DoakesS1Pic1.png (705KB, 1076x602px) Image search: [Google]
DoakesS1Pic1.png
705KB, 1076x602px
>>85659267
>>
>>85658660
The finale was good and if you think it's worse than Dexter you're absolutely stupid
>>
File: pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
>>85659505
>mfw Locke remembers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agp2xypNF8E
>>
>>85658682
BSG finale was nowhere near Dexter tier

It was bad but it wasn't drive-the-audience-to-drinking bad
>>
File: dexterisdead.gif (2MB, 274x150px) Image search: [Google]
dexterisdead.gif
2MB, 274x150px
>>85659267
Yeah and Yvonne is hot.
>>
File: 1474106619936.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1474106619936.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>85658660
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
File: robodoakes2.jpg (117KB, 800x614px) Image search: [Google]
robodoakes2.jpg
117KB, 800x614px
>no robo doakes
>>
>>85658514
It's actually one of the best, I don't know why people can't see that.
>>
So can we all agree it goes

Season 1 was amazing
Season 2 was good
Season 3 was shit
Season 4 was great

everything else isn't worth watching
>>
File: question.jpg (33KB, 639x553px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
33KB, 639x553px
>bears
>beets
>Battlestar Galactica

Would BSG's finale be hated if it ended at irradiated Earth?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.