[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Would you like me to lie to you now? god fucking dammit ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lie to me.jpg (27KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
lie to me.jpg
27KB, 460x259px
>Would you like me to lie to you now?
god fucking dammit ;_;
>>
>>85654750
Dollhouse was better
>>
>>85654833
ehhh... That's your opinion man.
Watched, liked it too. Didn't do such a number on my feels though.
>>
>>85655044
Well okay then.
>>
>>85654750
please stop, it still hurts too much
>>
>>85657584
You telling me?
13 years and I'm still not over it
Fuck you Joss
>>
>>85657803
Joss Whedon is an annoying hack but I can't hate him completely. He gave us Fred.

and then took her away
>>
>>85657951
Why does Joss Whedon get all the credit when he didn't write shit?

Fuck, 90% of Buffy's attributes came from Fran Kuzui.
>>
>>85658024
idk, I just assumed he created the character of Fred, because Fred is like the quintessential Whedon girl character. Cute, quirky, thin ballerina-esque figure top tier feet. It's got Whedon all over it.
>>
>>85657951
Been rewatching the thing. Just finished today
I swear I could just feel Wes' pain on each chapter
And then they didn't even let us hate on Illyria Not that I even could anyway

>>85658024
Well then fuck her too
>>
>>85658363
I loved Illyria, but I loved Fred more, it sucked losing her. But then again it was a fantastic death scene and every scene with Wesley and Illyria after that was great. So as much as it sucked seeing Fred go, it made the show a lot better for that final stretch of episodes.
>>
>>85659431
The whole "Fred's soul was destroyed" thing was just a whole bunch of crap. I wanted to believe back then, that Fred was somehow still with Illyria... looking back, and after the comics, I realize I was right all along, the signs were all over the place. The thing making Illyria human and vulnerable and caring about Wes, it was Fred, or the scattered pieces of her soul, now merged with Illyria's.
>>
>>85659431
>Fantastic death scene
And that other scene
>Flashbacks of Texas Fred going away from parent's home, song starts playing
>Feels begin tearing you from the inside out
Making you care about a character's death... It's almost a lost art.
Look at all TWD and GoT character kills... never cared about a single character in any of those shows except maybe Hodor had a good death scene
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.