[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys watch the latest vocal elation simulator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cuck man lmao.jpg (158KB, 940x521px) Image search: [Google]
cuck man lmao.jpg
158KB, 940x521px
You guys watch the latest vocal elation simulator?
>>
Enjoying hearing a room full of women squeal over other men kiiiiinda sounds like cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1479936438981.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479936438981.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>skipping a press screening and seeing it in a crowd a shreiking YASS SLAY QUUEN was life-bettering
>LIFE-BETTERING

that virtue, it's too much
>>
>its a movie made by niggers for niggers
>this white bitch tweeting about it

baka brah, you white people need to get some culture of your own
>>
>>85653898
Is it raunchy and litty?
>>
This man sounds like he may possibly be a homosexual
>>
File: IMG_0831.jpg (191KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0831.jpg
191KB, 620x412px
>>85653898
What a cuck
When i saw dunkirk a group of black friends was infront of me in line to buy their ticket for this movie
I accidentally skipped them in line and when i went inside they confronted me
and told me that they were pissed at me for skipping them
I told them if they wanted to see their shitty black movie so bad they should have said something when i passed them
>>
Why do those cucks use the term WOC instead of simply using POC? Aren't womyn people too?
>>
>>85654398
more like
>I pushed in the queue
> when i went inside they confronted me
and told me that they were pissed at me for skipping them
>"yyy-you tooo"
>>
>>85654647
Nice projection lad
Not everyone is a chicken shit pussy like you
>>
>>85653898
I don't understand how people can be paid to be so dense.
>>
>>85653949
The guy is in the beginning phase of the 12 Step Cuck Process, Admitting your existence and surrounding yourself within the proper environment
>>
>>85654398
Things that didn't happen for $500 Alex
>>
>>85654980
Is it really that hard to believe?
Have you never been in a confrontation in your life? Lmao
>>
>>85653898
Jesus Christ can you imagine what hell it would be to see this shit in a theater filled with loud black women? Can imagine all of the outbursts of DAS RIGHT GURL!!!! MMMMHHHHMMMMM!!!! OH NO HE DIDN!!! GET DAT DICK N MONEY GURL!!! MMMMHHHHHHHMMMMMM!!!! DAT BICH CRAY ZAY!!! UUUHHHUUNNNHHHH CHILD!!!! All that with constant laughter, cellphone calls, and crying babies. I might go see it as a social experiment.
>>
But middle aged black women movies aren't new.
>>
This is just frankly a stupid opinion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.