[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: firefly cast 364700.jpg (69KB, 640x249px) Image search: [Google]
firefly cast 364700.jpg
69KB, 640x249px
Why is this so overrated?
>>
That engineer chick being a slut ruins the series
>>
>>85652131
It's not. Cry more, faggot.
>>
>>85652131
it ain't
>>
>>85652131
I think it's pretty great, but hardly anyone talks about it anymore.
>>
>>85652177
kek, what?
>>
>>85652299
That engineer lady being a fucking slut ruined the series.
>>
>>85652299

First or second episode shows Kaylee getting railed by a guy she met while out looking for supplies
>>
>>85652360
>being a slut
How's she a slut?
>>
Firefly is The Expanse but for pleb
>>
>It's a young memer hops on the anti-whedon meme as is fashionable, ignorant to the fact that this was actually a solid series episode
>>
>>85652411
How isn't she?
>>
>a hot young woman had sex THE SHOW IS RUINED

yeah that's what I thought you were saying, just keking
>>
>>85652379
One of the last episodes features a flashback to her having sex with the former mechanic of the ship in order to get into the engine room, where soon after she gets a job as mechanic because of her abilities.
You were close though.
>>
>>85652487

Ah right, thanks.
>>
>>85652487
Wasn't she just his girlfriend and they were bangin?
>>
Any heterosexual males who don't identify as feminists like this slut-positive crap?
>>
>>85652541
Couldn't remember. Kaylee shows no respect toward him and is clearly there for the engine, Mal doesn't recognize her so she was probably just a port girl who was trying to get a job.
>>
>>85652733
>she was probably just a port girl
I'll say
>>
>>85652581
>doesn't appreciate sluts
>claims to be heterosexual

hmmm
>>
>>85653181
Yes, women like your mother and grandmother should be penetrated by as many men as possible, that's what Western values are like
>>
>>85652177
This
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (32KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.jpg
32KB, 736x414px
>>85652131
It's not overrated.
Some fans used to be annoyingly vocal, chanting "You know what would be great? More of this!" on damn near every scifi site.
On the other hand, it did get an excellent sendoff movie so I guess it worked. They dodged a bullet imo, one perfect season and a movie instead of five seasons of progressive Whedon-ation of the characters and setting.
>>
>>85652581
Apparently, a lot of feminists hate Adam Baldwin, who played Jayne
>>
>>85652177
>Oh Grampa...!
>>
mommyfu tits.
plebop detected.
>>
In all seriousness: why was that fucking SLUT allowed on the spaceplane?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.