[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was her problem and why was she obsessed with the balding uggo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Wtf was her problem and why was she obsessed with the balding uggo?
>>
>>85652052
Nice try nigger now back to Reddot with you.
>>
>>85653982
Yes it because it glorfiies the south and slavery

Also Scarlett O'Hara and Jenny from Forrest Gump are the most accurate depictions of women in film
>>
He represented the ideal of southern aristocracy, he was courteous and kind while at the same time principled, moral, and educated.

Too bad he married his cousin, which I think was supposed to be a theme that the south still had dysfunction even at it's highest levels and not just the levels that Rhett Butler pointed out (having no economy besides cotton, slaves, and arrogance)

Basically the whole point of the movie is that the south was a storybook, romantic continuation of the old days of Medieval European feudalism and it was doomed to fail just like later in the movie Scarlet's many marriages were doomed to fail
>>
>>85652052
I fucking hated the bitch. Rhett telling her to fuck off at the end was the most satisfying thing i've ever seen in a film.
>>
>>85654054
It doesn't glorify the south and slavery at all

The whole point of the movie is that the Southern ideal and the "Southern Cause" was a quixotic attempt to live in the past back when we had queens and Kings and it was ok for the aristocracy to marry their cousins
>>
>>85654786
It was his fault honestly

He knew she never wanted him but clung to the fantasy of them being happy the same way the south clung to its dying culture
>>
>>85654948
Still it was the perfectly timed for him to say it, essentially leaving her all alone.
>>
>>85655045
Yeah it's a great moment

I think it's regularly listed as one of the best moments in cinema
>>
>>85654786
The movie builds up to it for four hours. It's like an orgasm.
>>
>>85654948
>It was his fault honestly
White knight faggot identified.
>>
>>85655640
He thought he could turn a whore into a housewife
>>
>>85655436
This is probably why it works as well as it it does. You spend 4 fucking hours seeing her be a bitch to pretty much everyone only to see her BTFO right at the end. There is nothing like it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.