[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her (2013)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What do you think about it?
>>
>>85651068
Comfy
>>
Great on the first watch
>>
4/10
>>
>>85651068
I loved it
>>
Cuckino.
>>
File: 1485992751847.png (45KB, 438x157px) Image search: [Google]
1485992751847.png
45KB, 438x157px
>>85651068
I haven't saw and have no clue what it's about.
Judging by the cover I assume the dude wants to associate as a female hence the title "her."
That or they're going through a sex surgery to become a woman.
How close am I?
>>
>>85652992
wow you hit the nail right on the head. good job.
>>
>>85652992
Are you a professional film connoisseur by any chance?
>>
watched it on an airplane, kinda fell asleep in and out. i liked it though. the part where he realizes she's talking to a billion others at the same time gave me feels.
>>
>>85652992
> Guy is lonely
> Guy gets specialized A.I.
> Falls in love with "her"
> She fucks off with all other A.I.s because he's to slow for her
>>
>>85651068
Nu-Male: The Film
>>
File: Whatabitch.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Whatabitch.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
Probably in my top 10
>>
All women are whores, even A.i women
>>
>>85651068
It's a Romance. By those standards, it's good.
Other than that, it's alright. It's fairly obvious where it's going since the message plays out just as expected. So the development leading up to the end is just okay.
When the movie is already focussing on one character, why not at least extend his personality and make him less stereotypical?
>>
>>85653392
All the characters in this movie were overly emotional and over-the-top in their reactions.
>>
>>85651068
Comfy as fuck, believable sci fi setting and made me cry at the end. I can't even listen through the film's OST without getting teary-eyed.
>>
>>85653392
A real life yandere.
>>
Relationships of the future would be like this, deal with it.
>>
>>85651068
I watched it and liked it, but now I don't remember much about it and I have no interest in watching it again, so I guess it was ok.
>>
>>85651068
Rather fantastic.
>>
>>85651068
bretty gud
>>
tfw no gf
>>
most boring shit i ever watched seriously
>>
File: SCARED CUMBERANDATCH.jpg (86KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
SCARED CUMBERANDATCH.jpg
86KB, 640x352px
hey guise

whats a good website for me to watch GOAT KINO

Like starter for ten?

thanks senpai
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.