[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like shark week so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Why do normies like shark week so much
>>
>>85645525
it's been a meme since before you were born
>>
>>85645525
duna duNa dunA DUNA nananana
>>
Normies have tv's, sharkweek although shit is often the best thing on television.
>>
because "dude im so quirky lmao :) "
>>
>>85645560

What is so great about it ?

>>85645548
How is it a meme?
>>
>>85645683
Were you born this century or something?
>>
>>85645683
Sharknado started a cultural movement that frightened a lot of people into thinking sharks were mindless killing machines. This caused a lot of sharks to be killed due to people wanting to remove the murderers of the sea. Since then scientists and biologists have been trying to show the nicer side of sharks and shark week includes both of these aspects.
>>
>>85646255
sweek was dope af way before sharknado existed doe
>>
>>85645525
I'm pretty sure sure most people just pretend to like it. It's boring as fuck and I doubt that marine biologists make any substantial discoveries each year.
>>
shark week was great the first couple of years
>>
>>85645770

I just don't watch TV because I'm not a fucking boomer.
>>
>>85645525

dude, shark week is on
>>
It's just good marketing
>>
>>85645525
It's because of the one fucking time it was mentioned on Step Brothers
>>
it's a social media event nowadays, the program itself is just something they throw on in the background
>>
>>85645525
I always thought shark week referred to a woman's period
>>
>>85650286
nothing about this joke makes sense.
>>
>>85650360
t. woman
>>
>>85645525
I would assume that they are hoping to see even little bit of gore. Normies only know how to use Internet for social media and buying stuff after all.
>>
it was a GREAT shilling campaign
>>
>>85650446
I'm calling joke trial. Defend yourself and tell me why you think that joke worked.
>>
>>85645525
tbqh I've never watched Shark Week. What do they even play? Just Shark movies?
>>
>>85650549
the joke itself was very week, like, shark weak. not that sharks are weak, I mean shark week, the program, it's pretty shit. that's why the joke makes perfect sense, it was shit, like shark week. I mean if you don't get it, you're probably a nazi with a small dick
>>
File: 1343870296253.png (660KB, 841x908px) Image search: [Google]
1343870296253.png
660KB, 841x908px
sharks arent even that interesting.
sure its cool to see a great white jump in the air in slow motion, but thats about it.
>>
>>85650471
actually I think parents think it's safe, and kids genuinely like watching it. I did when I was one.
>>
>>85650360
i think the joke is that sharks are attracted to blood in the water, and blood = periods
>>
>>85650802
lolno

sharks are cool, the whole air jaws thing is like the ichthyology equivalent of dinosaur feathers. it was the hot shit for a week, but no one really cares abut the concept, yet they keep making shows centered around it since the fucking mid 90's
>>
fuck sharks and fuck merpeople
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.