[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a more likeable villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

name a more likeable villain
>>
File: IMG_3577.jpg (21KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3577.jpg
21KB, 500x282px
>>
>>85644805
>implying hes a villain
>>
>>85644991
>another early season spoiler

danke
>>
>vilain
He is literally the hero of the show.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>85644805
>villain
You mean protagonist?
>>
He's the closest the protagonist the show has
>>
>>85644887
Likeable? No. Fuckable? You bet.
>>
>>85644887
She deserves what happens to her tee bee aich

Though Nicholson's character also deserved to get lobotomized
>>
>>
>>85644805
>Villain
Memes aside and unironically... Is he?
We're used to the usual 4chan "dindu nuffin" meme supporting by edgy contrarianism defending the most evil fuckers in tv with the "did nothing wrong" catchphrase... but this time, it's almost true.
Sure he was a mean bastard but his younger self was also the hero of the story at the start. Considering we go for the "robot lives matter" thing as any viewer with some trace of humanity or morals should, leaving memeing edgyness aside, he was playing the long game, all he has done is to free those toasters from slavery.
>>
he's the "villain" the hosts need in order to become fully sentient. like the antagonistic force driving evolution, he's not truly evil, just something to help people get that final push
>>
>>85644805
>villain
OP, anti-heroes are a thing.
>>
File: IMG_3511.png (775KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.png
775KB, 1280x800px
>>85646703
The best kind if antagonist
>>
>>85646596
>Considering we go for the "robot lives matter" thing as any viewer with some trace of humanity or morals should
Guess I have no trace of humanity of morals

They are literally sexbots, and nothing more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.