[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take the red pill >can no longer enjoy the works of stewart lee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501275654954.jpg (1005KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1501275654954.jpg
1005KB, 4000x4000px
>take the red pill
>can no longer enjoy the works of stewart lee
>>
>>85639843
What if the works of Stewart lee was replaced with the works of J.K. Rowling? Like tasty wheat?
>>
Is he like Louis C.K.?
>>
I really wish I could be blue pilled again. Subconsciously looking for hidden ideology in every media is tiresome and I don't enjoy anything anymore.
>>
>>85639943
Ignorance really is bliss. But you're just some annoying fedora now at that.
>>
File: 1486858123201.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486858123201.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>Go to see Richard Herring live because I used to enjoy some of his podcasts
>Starts out very funny, no political material
>Feel really happy that he didnt once mention anything political so everyones having a good time
>Suddenly tells a joke about Brexit and the punchline is literally him saying "I voted Brexit because I'm a fucking white racist cunt and I hate all black people because my parents were related and I'm fucking retarded!"
>Audience cheers
>I'm sat there feeling completely out of place and uncomfortable

Does fame just get to your head that much? Its not even brave. You're saying an opinion that you know is going to go down well. I cant even enjoy gigs anymore for some band to rant about Trump and get a round of applause everytime.
>>
>>85639943
If you continue on the path of knowledge and intuition you'll realize most of left wing / right wing shit doesn't matter. We have almost no real vote in any meaningful sense. The elites shape the country and always have.
>>
>>85640037
To get work today you have to pledge allegiance to that group. And it (to me at least) ruins the like I had for some.

Look at the cool kids on twitter like Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt and others. Their tweet diarrhea is all about trump and it's fucking annoying. They must be a part of that to continue working. Unless you are huge, then you are cast out. Tim Allen got a shit sandwich because he no longer has the clout.
>>
>>85639843

I guess you're more of a Jeremy Clarkson and Richard "The hamster" Hammond guy now.
>>
>>85639925

He's way fucking better than C.K. Liberal views aside, he's probably one of the best comedians out there. Also his entire shtick is that he plays an arrogant liberal but he's actually lost complete control of his life.
>>
>>85640037
I went to Leeds Festival and two different acts shouted "FUCK BREXIT" during their shows.
The idea of a music festival is to bring people together, not divide them, not to push politics. I didn't pay for the expensive ticket so I could be made to feel isolated or unwelcome.
Its fucking retarded to assume your message is going to be unanimously accepted anyway, there were a few cheers from the crowd but everyone I met in the campsite voted to leave.
>>
>>85640043
You are a demoralized nihilist. Once you become a coward who doesn't want to try because you think you are doomed to fail you may as well kill yourself. The problem with nihilists though is they are always self affirmed by their unfounded sense of intellectual superiority. It takes years for someones mind to get out of that hole once they dig it for themselves. You have also been socially engineered to have that nihilist world view by the same elites you described so you won't pose a threat to them.
>>
>>85639843

come on anon, his jokes about top gear presenters are timeless.
>>
>>85640780
'sctick' – yeah ok, anon, like that's not who he actually is. His pieces for the guardian are insufferable.
>>
>>85641401

He still has enough self awareness for me to like him though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.