[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is worse /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: vs.jpg (77KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
77KB, 620x443px
Who is worse /tv/?
>>
Emmerich

Bay did make The Rock, and has some artistic sensibility
>>
>>85638891
Bay, anyone who says Emmerich is a clown. The Poseidon Adventure is a great movie. Michael Bay has literally never made a good film.
>>
>>85638943
>Roland Emerich remade The Poseiden Adventure
wtf? Clearly total crap or i'd know about it
>>
Bay is jewish so the other one
>>
>>85638943
the rock is the best action film of the late 90's
>>
>>85638891
Does either of them have an inflated ego or belief that their work is finely crafted works of brilliance?
>>
>>85638891
Emmerich is the better director. Nothing comes close to The Towering Inferno. One of OJ Simpson's best movies too from way before he killed his wife. Bay is a hack.
>>
>>85639041
Bay gives his audience what they want. He knows it's shit. Emerich thinks he's a genius
>>
>>85639046
What the fuck does towering inferno have to do with it!?
>>
>>85638891
Bay is a ruiner of franchises, so I think he's worse
>>
Mctiernan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Scott>Bay>renny Harlin>>>>>Emmerich
>>
>>85638891
Bay, Emmerich rapes science way to much for my liking.
>>
File: omaremmerich.jpg (64KB, 610x343px)
omaremmerich.jpg
64KB, 610x343px
Emmerich just married his lover of 8 years, Omar de Soto, while Bay still thinks it's cool for a greying, leathery dude to fuck barely legal supermodels. #teamroland
>>
>>85638943
>>85638981

that was wolfgang petersen, the DAS BOOT guy
>>
>>85640345
So Bay is worse cos emmerich rapes science?
>>85639005
Bay is better cos he's Jewish?
Are these right or just posted by people who can't read a three word question?
>>
>>85640434
I had no idea Emmerich was a fag. No wonder his movies suck so much dick.
>>
>>85640466
>So Bay is worse cos emmerich rapes science
I meant the other way around, Bay is better because Emmerich rapes science while trying to be serious.
>>
>>85640519
in his defense, he once said that bryan singer's pool parties are too wild even for him
>>
>>85638891
Emmerich. Bay's got that goofiness. Emmerich is just a sadist. And a German.
>>
>>85640434
>a greying, leathery dude to fuck barely legal supermodels

If I was his age and had his money I'd do the same, to be honest.
>>
Emmerich is more consistent as a filmmaker.
His movies can bee seen more as a author than Bay.

Dont get me wrong, both are shit, but by far Emmerich is more competent as director, his movies are more coherent and characters at least have a little of development.
>>
>no mention of Universal Soldier
Say what you want about the story but it's one of the most interesting looking action movies of its time. The hammy acting by JCVD and Dolph are perfect for Emmerich's direction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3cNiGMYvCk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.