[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you more of a Vorenus or a Pullo guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: rome.jpg (109KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
109KB, 800x532px
Are you more of a Vorenus or a Pullo guy?
>>
Gannicus would destroy them both.
>>
>>85638416
no Spartacus plebs allowed itt, sorry
>>
>>85638408
>Titus Pullo
more like Tит Пyлoн amirite
>>
>>85638408
I am a straight catonian who hates fun and knows nothing about women.
>>
>>85638538
Better than a dumb alcoholic brute without principles
>>
>>85638538
Very Important Anon, When you couple with her, there's a spot just above her cunny, it's like a little button.Now, attend to that button, and she will open up like a flower.
>>
>>85638607
Delet this confidential info about my waifu right now
>>
I AM A SON OF HADES
>>
>>85638647
All women have them.

Ask anyone!
>>
>>85638408
>In that legion there were two very brave men, centurions, who were now approaching the first ranks, T. Pulfio, and L. Varenus. These used to have continual disputes between them which of them should be preferred, and every year used to contend for promotion with the utmost animosity. When the fight was going on most vigorously before the fortifications, Pulfio, one of them, says, "Why do you hesitate, Varenus? or what [better] opportunity of signalizing your valor do you seek? This very day shall decide our disputes." When he had uttered these words, he proceeds beyond the fortifications, and rushes on that part of the enemy which appeared the thickest. Nor does Varenus remain within the rampart, but respecting the high opinion of all, follows close after. Then, when an inconsiderable space intervened, Pulfio throws his javelin at the enemy, and pierces one of the multitude who was running up, and while the latter was wounded and slain, the enemy cover him with their shields, and all throw their weapons at the other and afford him no opportunity of retreating. The shield of Pulfio is pierced and a javelin is fastened in his belt. This circumstance turns aside his scabbard and obstructs his right hand when attempting to draw his sword: the enemy crowd around him when [thus] embarrassed. His rival runs up to him and succors him in this emergency. Immediately the whole host turn from Pulfio to him, supposing the other to be pierced through by the javelin. Varenus rushes on briskly with his sword and carries on the combat hand to hand, and having slain one man, for a short time drove back the rest: while he urges on too eagerly, slipping into a hollow, he fell. To him, in his turn, when surrounded, Pulfio brings relief; and both having slain a great number, retreat into the fortifications amid the highest applause. Fortune so dealt with both in this rivalry and conflict, that the one competitor was a succor and a safeguard to the other.
>>
>>85638899
You will never experience the adventures of endless battles with a rival who's also your best comrade and have bards perpetuate your legend throughout history
Why even live
>>
>>85638997
>You will never rape an endless amount of germanic woman like the romans and syrian refugees did.
kill me lads
>>
>>85638997
>bards

Nigga they were immortalised by Gaius Julius Caesar himself in his own book.
>>
ugh two white males whens the all black Rome Season 3 reboot
>>
>>85639158
>Pullo
>white
>>
Romans puilt the pyramid.
>>
>>85638408
I believe in the divinity of autism when it comes to speaking with women. If Vorenus believes the same then I suppose I am a Vorenus guy.
>>
__ ___ _ ______ __ ____
>>
>>85638607

Srs question. Would a Roman have known what a button was? When did they use buttons?
>>
>>85639994
The clasp/button on their fancy capes?
>>
>>85638589
Pullo had principles.
If it has a pussy, fuck it, if it doesn't, beat it up.
>>
>>85638899
manlytears.dxf
>>
>>85639267
Math, science, history...
>>
File: Posca-Rome_%28TV_series%29.gif (27KB, 171x223px) Image search: [Google]
Posca-Rome_%28TV_series%29.gif
27KB, 171x223px
>>
>>85640701
HE refuses to meme me, bane to bane, big guy for you...
>>
>>85638607
WET AS OCTOBER
>>
>>85641505
yes that's something a hoi polloi can get behind. He refuses to MEME ME?!
>>
File: 1315118240688.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1315118240688.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>85639916
>>
File: HURFDURF.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
HURFDURF.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>85641789
It's not a threat. Planes. Always. Crash.
>>
>>85638701
I FUCK CONCORD IN HER ASS.
Truly /ourguy/.
>>
A lot of people complain that Cicero was too much of a pussy but I thought the actor, David Bamber (God how do I remember that guy's name off the top of my head) did a fantastic job portraying how conflicted yet honorable he was
>>
>>85638408
Garius and Martius of the gens Stuii
>>
File: 1492901883988.jpg (925KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1492901883988.jpg
925KB, 1080x1349px
>>85638519
Гoблeн, cъeби c мoих двaчeй.
>>
File: Marcantonio.jpg (40KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
Marcantonio.jpg
40KB, 411x599px
I'm more of a M•ANTONIVS guy
>>
>>85638416
lol'd
champ would rekt them tbhonest
>>
>>85644460
>this fucking Chad got absolutely BTFO by an autistic beta robot boy
there's some justice in this world after all
>>
>>85638899
>Pulfio
>Varenus
this dumb fanfic author cannot fucking spell
>>
>>85644460
He's indisputably the best character of the show.

Mark Purefoy is the most underrated actor in existence.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.