[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Captionthis.jpg (147KB, 634x949px) Image search: [Google]
Captionthis.jpg
147KB, 634x949px
Thoughts on this picture?
>>
>>85635960
did he piss on his shirt?
>>
>>85635960
Drumpf is finished
>>
>>85635960
spongebob and patrick live action movie????
>>
Holy crappadoodle. I wouldn't be surprised if Drumpf resigns tomorrow. laughing out loud!
>>
Looks like a fun time.
>>
File: 13425556.jpg (60KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
13425556.jpg
60KB, 600x551px
Shatner is the best captain confirmed.
>>
File: 1501250273324.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501250273324.gif
352KB, 256x256px
>>85635960
Interesting.
Here's how I think his day played out

(as you may know jack (jacksfilms) was at the premiere, and this is part of the story)

>Sir Patrick Stewart
>On the way to the premiere of his most recent film, The Emoji Movie
>Outside the car, the weather looked hot. The sun was shining, but to an old man it was a threatening presence
>The air conditioner worked fine, but he needed air fast
>After what seemed like an eternity, and for all Patrick knew might have been, they arrived
>Instead of going to the photographers as usual, he made a dash for the nearest portable toilet
>Once inside, he removed his coat and shirt, exposing his torso, which was drenched with sweat
>He felt like he was about to suffer from heat stroke, but he breathed deeply, allowing his chest to expand slowly
>Although he was old, he was a man of health, and he admired his physical form
>he relaxed, and closed his eyes
>But he had left the door unlocked, and it was only a matter of time before...
>Jack Douglass of Jacksfilms burst through the door while unzipping his fly
>Jack raised his eyebrows into the vast realm of his forehead at the sight of Pat's half naked body
>They stared surprisedly, angrily, scaredly
>and deeply
>They both knew that they sensed a connection to the other
>Instead of running away, Jack greeted himself
>H-hi!
>Still reaching for his words, Pat began to speak
>Uhh, hello son, what are you doing?
>Ohhh, so sorry, just... staring... Replied Jack
>After all these years of seeing you on television, I never thought I'd come this close
>Neither did I, said patrick. I lead a very lonely life
>Maybe I could do something to alleviate your pain, suggested a sweaty and horny Jack, yet again raising his eyebrows into his enormous fucking forehead.
>They leaned in so close to each other that they could feel the winds of each other's breath dance on their lips

Cont. next post
>>
File: 1500336092600.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500336092600.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>85636864
>>
>>85636945
shit forgot to post the rest. Been working in word.

The rest

>Their mouths connected and their hearts flew
>Neither had ever done such a thing
>Jack had to go further
>So did Pat
>there was no denial of their sexual urges at this point, and Jack moved one pale hand into Patrick’s pants, beneath his undergarments
>He felt his palm connect with Patrick’s throbbing rod of meat, which must have been 10 inches and fully erect
>Jack’s fingers crept around the width of it, and he slid his shaking hand up and down the shaft
>Patrick let out unstable moans of pleasure
>Jack was so unsure of himself, and didn’t know what to do
>He continued though…
>F-faster Jack! Jerk my cock!
>Jack obeyed the older man’s command, and increased the speed of his movement, Jack felt his skin rubbing against every vein and bump of Pat’s meat train
>Patrick’s orgasm was coming soon, and he announced it
>Jack I’m coming! He moaned
>Jack was far too afraid, it was to end here
>He ran out the door of the toilet just as Patrick was blowing his enormous load
>His cock dangled around without support, and his jizz splashed back into his shirt and on the ground
>A single tear rolled down his cheek as he made any attempt he could to clean up the mess
>Some stains remained, but he exited the small toiler hoping nobody would notice
>On the carpet Pat saw T.J miller in a tailor made emoji suit in front of the camera, looking like a fucking idiot
>Miller beckoned for Patrick to come closer so the photographers could continue
>Pat stepped into the picture and the camera flashed as Miller held up some autistic emoji mask
>The camera man packed up his equipment, and Miller leaned in to whisper in Patrick’s ear…
>What the fuck is on your shirt dude?
>>
File: 1456530358649.jpg (66KB, 650x733px) Image search: [Google]
1456530358649.jpg
66KB, 650x733px
>>85635960
>>
File: emoji_movie_brainwashing_.jpg (423KB, 1374x1418px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_movie_brainwashing_.jpg
423KB, 1374x1418px
>>85635960
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.