[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

I miss him
>>
File: house bolton.jpg (110KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
house bolton.jpg
110KB, 472x624px
I as well
>>
I liked him but he was too goofy and Roose was more interesting.
>>
>>85634427
that's probably because the guy playing Roose was a much better actor. Ramsey guy would just make crazy eyes and have a shit eating grin all the time
>>
>>85634427
True. They should have made him the creepy sadist he was supposed to be instead of a grinning nutjob.
Well the show has gone down the drain anyway so it doesn't really matter.
>>
he really looks like a hobbit
>>
File: 1498444368429.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498444368429.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>no Stannis and Roose confrontation and interaction because RAMSAY STABS HIS DAD SO HE BECOMES THE RULER DABID
>no Stannis outsmarting Ramsay in a battle because he's a master of warfare while Ramsay is just a sadist who murdered and tortured his way to his position because TWENNY GOOD MEN, THEY KNOWDA LAND DABID
>Ramsay's master battle plan is to pile up a 20 foot high pile of corpses in a perfect wall somehow and everybody just goes with it because DABID
>>
Maybe he will be brought back to life.
>>
File: 1500994237092.png (213KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1500994237092.png
213KB, 624x624px
>>85634416
>>85634393
>>
>>85635154
you just dont get it dude
>>
Is that the guy from Misfits
>>
So this guy, whoever he is, dies? Fuck my fucking ass. I was just about to get into GoT.
>>
>>85637263
Best advice I can give you is to avoid /tv/ until you're up to date with GoT
>>
>>85637295
Better yet, don't watch this shit show.
>>
File: misfits_s2_iwan_rheon_002_full.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
misfits_s2_iwan_rheon_002_full.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
>>85637223
yes
>>
Aside from Ramsay, who is the least miserable in Ramsay's kingdom?
>>
>>85637943
His dogs.
>>
Ramsay is literal r*ddit tier muh bad guy meme shit from D&D's finest writers.

King Joffrey on the other hand is the true cunt to be missed.
>>
File: Littlefinger.jpg (353KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Littlefinger.jpg
353KB, 970x545px
Appreciate every moment with them. They end up gone before you know it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.