[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHE'S GOT MY BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
SHE'S GOT MY BACK
>>
IIIIID ADVIIIISE NOTT GETTINGGG KILLLLED BY HERRRR
>>
How would one know her sword traps the souls of its victims? Do they have a soul tracker and they see it go into the sword? Has a soul escaped and gone on to testify about having been trapped in the sword?
>>
File: 1492415920494.png (79KB, 563x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492415920494.png
79KB, 563x517px
>>85634228
>>
File: 1470335043866.png (2MB, 960x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1470335043866.png
2MB, 960x1197px
>>85634168
I'd get her back if you know what I mean.
>>
File: Demongo.png (136KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
Demongo.png
136KB, 480x345px
>>85634228
Does collecting the ESSENCE of her victims even do anything to improve her power level, or is that just a way of fucking people over so they can't get into heaven when they die?
>>
If you broke her sword would all the souls fly out like in Ghostbusters and zoom round causing paranormal phenomena? How many souls are in there? Presumably it's an ancient sword so is mostly full of bitter samurai from the 18th and 19th centuries with maybe a few 20th century gangsters and suchlike squeezed on top? Do the stored souls talk to each other? How does having a sword that traps the souls of it's victims make it any more effective as a weapon? Presumably if you, say, use it to cut someone's arm off, it won't suck out their whole soul, and you have to deliver a lethal strike to get the soul anyway, how does that help?

Suppose you cut someone's artery with the sword then run off but it takes them two hours to bleed out, does their soul get sucked out of them and fly into the sword no matter how far away the victim is? Do flying souls travel at light speed? What if you just nick someone with the sword and then run off but the wound gets infected and they die two months later, is their soul still claimed?

What if you fatally wound someone with the sword then kick them into a black hole. Will the sword still draw their soul out of the black hole, thus violating general relativity?
>>
File: 1436689044356s.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1436689044356s.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
Hol up
>>
>>85634228
>millennial film goers
>>
>>85636400
i ain't afraid of no ghosts
>>
>>85634168
Something something HER SNATCH something something cum of its victims something something Ganassa.
>>
File: 1474885244649.jpg (708KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474885244649.jpg
708KB, 1280x1920px
>>
File: katona.jpg (247KB, 1130x565px) Image search: [Google]
katona.jpg
247KB, 1130x565px
>>85636400
What if the person is killed by the sword but then brought back to life? Does the soul fly back from the sword into the body, or is the body a empty husk with no mind?
So basically if her sword sucks souls, why isn't everyone converting to christianism? It's pretty much solid evidence right there that afterlife does indeed exists if souls exist. Is "The Handmaid's Tale" canon in DCU?
What does the sword constitute as death? Stabbing someone in the heart but their brain is still alive for many minutes after the heart has stopped beating. Does this mean that a person who is stabbed in the heart goes instantly into the sword, or does it take minutes? What if the body is put into cryogenic tank? His brain basically alive in cryogenic sleep, what does the soul do?
How do they know it's exactly souls the sword is extracting? It could very well be some stupid afterglow the sword emanates after coming in contact with blood. Has someone died, gone into the sword and then been revived to tell the tale?
Wouldn't take sword be more valuable as a object to experiment on? Why give it to some literal who to swing around and possibly destroy it? You could solve the question of afterlife with it, the greatest question of all and you're just letting some gook fuck around with it?
What if you stab someone with the sword but not lethally and then stab them with something else, does the sword still claim the kill? If so, wouldn't everyone ever been nicked by the blade be transported into the blade?
If not, the sword is extremely impractical and shouldn't be used as the fear of being transported into the sword doesn't overwhelm anyone anymore.
>>
>>85637500
Kawaii desu
>>
>>85637500
>you will never have a cute asian girl trap your soul in her sword
>>
>>85634168
Is that Vixen?
I'm looking forward to seeing her new video. Wonder what breed will she do next.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.