[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TJ Miller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: v1.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
What's next for his career? His left a great opportunity to focus on pushing an hour an half ad for some phone apps and pissed off a lot of people with how bad it was. Will his career survive this hit?
>>
He just landed a deal to voice the lead in Roblox the movie
>>
>>85630867
He's going to star in a movie about a virtual lego knockoff game? Guess his career is about to get back on track
>>
>>85630699
he was never funny i never understood why he was anything.... hes like the male amy schumer no one cares stop trying to make people give a shit about your kinda funny friend. I have actual funny friends.
>>
likely death
>>
>>85631061
This, fuck TJ
>>
isn't he pretty much just seth rogen 2.0 with his surly fat guy stoner humour?
>>
I-Is he gonna be alright, /tv/?
>>
>>85631170
Neither of them are surly.
>>
>>85630699

Suicide, hopefully
>>
>>85631191
Yikes
>>
>>85630699
>What's next for his career?
Official bull-prepper of blacked.com
>>
>>85631196
all right, slovenly. I guess surly is more an alcoholic thing.
>>
File: literal.png (2MB, 634x2220px) Image search: [Google]
literal.png
2MB, 634x2220px
>>85631191
He's not going to be alright. He's one of those crazed Americans that think their president holds the power of a dictator and the next Nazi uprising can happen with just a flip of a switch on the wall of the Oval Office
>>
File: 1501377474538.png (90KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1501377474538.png
90KB, 500x414px
>>85630699
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DONATE
>>
>>85631399
>was backed by some of the biggest industries in the US
>lured the Koch brothers away from the GOP
>had the Rothschild pouring money into her campaign
If only those assholes at Silicon Valley would have donated some money to Clinton's campaign Trump wouldn't be president
>>
>>85630699
Whatever it is, it's sure to be better than the careers of rednecks in flyover shitholes who spend their time whining on the internet because an actor doesn't like our stupid president.
>>
>>85631314
Chris Weitz is a dumbass though, Captain Panaka from The Phantom Menace became an Imperial Moff after the PT, and that's canon.
>>
File: 2008_large.png (53KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
2008_large.png
53KB, 750x460px
>>85631513
Please get all that anger out of the way now. As the 2016 election reminded us, negging doesn't work win over demographics. During the next presidential race we can't go back to insulting the key states and we need to start trying to win them over. Obama was black and he was able to win over a good chunk of the key states by treating people there like people. I know our fellow Democrats are going to try to give negging another shot in 2020 but hopefully they realize if that strategy worked then Trump would have won the Muslim and Hispanic vote.
>>
>>85631360
Why are americans so dumb
>>
>>85631640
>As the 2016 election reminded us, negging doesn't work win over demographics.

Right, which is why the Republicans put down blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, and the poor, and then had to cheat to win because of that
>>
>>85631314
Aren't the human sith lords proud that they descended from race mixers?
>>
>>85630699
>Will his career survive this hit?
Nope. Silicon Valley was his bread and butter and he blow that
>>
>>85631690
Better to cheat and win than to cheat and lose, right Hillary?
>>
It would be fun to watch his career tank after he arrogantly leaves Silicon Valley thinking it's a step up for him
>>
>>85631690
Exactly. They spew hatred at almost everyone except white people so they only have one demographic on their side. If it wasn't for the facts that white people make up the vast majority of the US population and gerrymandering is legal Trump and neither of the Bush's would have ever stepped foot in the White House
>>
DUDE TOPOGRAPHY LMAO
>>
>>85631690

>cheat to win

being a better candidate is now considered cheating in dem eyes

actually campaigning in the important swing states is considered cheating

if only your trash candidate hadn't let people die in benghazi, assumed she'd be elected automatically, and let bernie run an actual campaign
>>
>>85631061
fucking this thank you no one cares about this overweight mental illness fat kike fuck off with this forced shit already
>>
>>85631847
>being a better candidate is now considered cheating in dem eyes

But Hillary Clinton was the better candidate
>>
>>85632900
Clinton was the old ticket after Obama, old tickets never win.
>>
>>85632954
Tell that to Richard Nixon

And he didn't have to collude with a foreign government to win an election, either
>>
>>85633036
Clinton also colluded with a foreign government. If Ukraine would get their shit together they would be in the White house instead of Russia
>>
>when hollywood overlord jew goes against NWO overlord jew
Who's the puppeteer now
>>
>>85630699
Murder-suicide
>>
>>85631360
My dad thinks like this.
He thinks it's absolutely awful, the whole "trans-ban" thing. He says that Trump is making a mistake, and that when Trans people won't fight for him trump's in trouble.

He's a delusional cunt, needless to say.
>>
>>85631813
What's up fellow redd*tor, is this the cool new hang out spot on the interwebz?
>>
File: 1501381202557.jpg (53KB, 1002x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1501381202557.jpg
53KB, 1002x1199px
i used to listen to a podcast he was on back when he was just some no name chicago comic

he was an autist back then and an autist today. zero personal development.
>>
>>85634101
I should have known trying to convince Democrats not to insult people for having different political views would out me as redditor. We're known for listening to what conservatives have to say and then calmly and using non-emotional and strictly fact based arguments to try to win them over. :/\)
>>
>>85634275
Relax I'm just getting my morning shhitposting out of the way.
>>
>>85631676
Anyone that actually shoes up at a political rally or a protest is a lost cause
>>
>>85634274
Red Bar?
>>
>>85634603
yup yup

back before Mike himself went full autist
>>
He's in Deadpool 2 and Ready Player One. Both big paychecks. He'll be fine.
>>
>>85630699
Ayyyyyyyy some faggot continued the TJ Fagller thread I made

>>85631191
But goddamn dude, I can see him posting on /b/ about cutting his male parts and nips off for feminism in a few years
>>
>>85631360

TJ Miller had a massive incident with his brain, he had to undergo emergency surgery to have part of it removed. This is not a meme.
>>
>>85631061

Agreed. Genuinely have no idea what this fuckhead is anything at all.
>>
>>85631399
This is the stupidest thing I've heard in 5 minutes
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.