[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded Film Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 12-angry-men_3_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg (41KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
12-angry-men_3_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
41KB, 758x426px
Juror 8 (Henry Fonda) was the one who killed the father.

>he knew the boy didn't do it, but would feel bad if he allowed him to go to the chair instead of him

>he had a copy of the knife he acquired the first time to prove the whole "there are other knives like it" story

>said he lived near an El-Line once like the boy and his family, proving he might have known the father, thus maybe having some beef with him

>nobody during the course of the film/play asks "if the boy didn't kill the father, who did?", thus allowing Juror 8 to not have to find something to convince the others that it wasn't him.

Let's talk. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>85629042
It's plausible
>>
>>85629115
I'll take that any day. I only just came up with this today, after watching the film again.
>>
File: 88 get.png (345KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
88 get.png
345KB, 610x343px
>>85629042
patrician theory thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

back to the future predicts 9/11
>>
>>85629042
It's extremely, extremely unlikely that the real culprit behind the murder would coincidentally be assigned jury duty. Just saying.
>>
>>85629428

I know, that's one of the only flaws. But hey, movie magic I guess.
>>
Somerset was the real killer in Seven
>>
>>85629042
My brother actually thought throughout the whole movie that that was going to be the twist.
>>
I briefly thought that, since he seemed to go OUT OF HIS WAY to defend the guy. Then I remembered this was set in an era where high moral fiber was valued and revered.
>>
>>85629514
Ask your mother if it's still possible to abort him
>>
>>85629474
>that's one of the only flaws
That and it's such a flat argument there isn't much to say.
>he knew the boy didn't do it, which is evidence despite no indication of him knowing the boy didn't do it in the movie (he shows doubt constantly) but pretending sure makes sound right
>he had a copy of the knife, but it was established why and that he did it after the murder, so again, lying to the audience
>he lived near a train line once, and since trains are like a block long, probably knew the dad
>the unobservant jury who was totally swayed by questionable evidence and totally swayed by one guy didn't dig deeper

Nothing to prove wrong since nothing of substance was proved right, all stuff that requires direct lying to the audience and ignorance to the actual performance Fonda gave.
>>
>>85629042
You're right
That's pretty retarded
>>
>>85629754
Funny how that completely contradicts the point made by the anon above you, but thanks for the input nonetheless
>>
File: Untitled.png (554KB, 858x482px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
554KB, 858x482px
>>85629185

>What the fuck am I watching
>>
>>85631455
Some serious shit.

Also, you're driving 55 and I just can't do that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.