[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious as to who /poltv/ sides with in this one. Do you cheer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1725.jpg (86KB, 281x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.jpg
86KB, 281x417px
Curious as to who /poltv/ sides with in this one. Do you cheer for the hero scots against the oppressive rule of the English? Or do you support the stability of English rule and condemn the "niggertier" scots?

Also can women ever truly understand this film??
>>
>>85628841
>we wuz warrior poets n shit

This movie was retarded and historically inaccurate
>>
not even men can understand this film
>>
>>85628841
Guess you could call me /poltv/
I side with the Scotts because I am a fucking Scott.
Also Mel Gibson is one of the greatest men alive, He fights Jews and doesn't scared of anything.
>>
>>85628841
Which side has the flatest tax and loosest gun control?
>>
>>85628841
Beautiful movie. Revenge. Love. Pride.
>>
File: IMG_3562.jpg (138KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3562.jpg
138KB, 1600x667px
>>85629423
orcs.
>>
>>85629512
Imagine Orc Scots. The accent alone!
>>
File: 1501329194156.jpg (105KB, 584x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501329194156.jpg
105KB, 584x680px
>>85629512
Nice try OIDF
>>
>>85628841
>Also can women ever truly understand this film??
When Mel Gibson first appeared in the movie and they showed his long hair from behind I literally thought he was a woman, so maybe?
>>
>>85628841
Wew, lad.
>>
>>85629353
>embraces being called /pol/
>completely botches an extremely old meme
Yup, checks out.
>>
It's not that they don't understand it's that they just don't care.
>>
>>85629512
go back to udun you abominations
>>
>>85628841
>the princess just cucks the prince, gets pregnant from Wallace and rubs it in the old king's face as he is dying
Who the hell wrote this shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.