[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize capeshit is actually capekino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: avengers0105.jpg (137KB, 725x408px) Image search: [Google]
avengers0105.jpg
137KB, 725x408px
>iron man is a commentary on the destructive consequences of american imperialism in the middle east
>the dark knight is a commentary on people's preference for fascism over anarchy in dire times
>iron man 2 is a commentary on the libertarian/neo-con ideological divide on the american right
>the dark knight rises is a commentary on the brutality and false promises of the authoritarian left
>iron man 3 is a commentary on the nature of all media to create false narratives to benefit special interests
>man of steel is a commentary on the different angles towards which christians may approach violence
>batman v superman is a commentary on the implications of absolute power
>>
>watchmen is a commentary on giant cgi dicks
>>
>>85627851
bump
>>
Only good ones are Iron man and Dark knight.
>>
I watched Iron man 3 three times even though I really fucking hate marvel movies, but I like Shane Black...and I really feel like iron man 3 is a capeshit which is actually a capekino in disguise...the commentaries of american imperialism,capitalism and exceptional are far more well explored than any other Iron man movies...its also a great character study movie too, everything went to shit after the third act.
>>
>>85630255
>>85627851
good to see people people actually appreciating Iron man 3 for the capekino that it is, the movie is almost paced like 60s action thriller novel untill the third act shows up , and the twist is fucking fantastic.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ23j0gRmDU
>>
>>85627851
Man of Steel is about the immigrant choosing to honor his culture without letting it rule him, and fighting back against the fanatics that seek to pervert it to their own ends.

BvS is about the importance of honesty and open dialogue between the East and the West in the post-911 world. And even just stating it like that is a VAST oversimplification.
>>
>>85627851
TDKR was actually modeled after A Tale of Two Cities, in which itself was a critique of the French Revolution.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is partially a commentary on the exploitation of the worker aspect of capitalism
>>
>>85627851
oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>85627851
>Kino = Shit
wow, really makes me think.
>>
>>85631565
>>85631591
intelligent posters
>>
>>85630761
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is partially a commentary on the exploitation of the worker aspect of capitalism

>sony product
>criticizing capitalism
"no"
We are not meant to feel sympathy for Electro because Electro is portrayed as a schizo nut.
>>
BvS Man of Steel and Dark Knight series were the only good ones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.