[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When all this is over, second most powerful person alive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 16

File: tyrion-700x525.png (479KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion-700x525.png
479KB, 700x525px
Dany will be both Queen of three most powerful cities in Essos and Queen of Seven Kingdoms. Tyrion will effectively be Hand of the Queen to most of the known world, possibly Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, maybe some claim to a few bits of land through Sansa (as that wedding was legitimate).

What does he do then?
>>
File: GoT.png (413KB, 906x920px) Image search: [Google]
GoT.png
413KB, 906x920px
>>
>>85627578
Oh fuck off, mate.
>>
>>85627497
nothing, the show will be over
>>
>>85627578
Why do these Star Wars cunts suddenly think they have a voice? Like you're not Pacino bugaboo, fuck off to your country of birth.
>>
He's a male, he'll wind up as the housewife of a strong female who don't need to man.
>>
>>85627672
>main cast literally a few of the highest paid and currently most successful actors alive
>but they aren't entitled to any opinions
>>
>>85627712
>paranoid "everything rebbit" meme
Do you need to meet a fucking quota or something?
>>
>Slaver's Bay aren't the most powerful
>marriage wasn't legitimate as they didn't consummate it
It's like you're not even trying
>>
>midget
>powerful
why hasn't someone just stepped on the midget yet?
>>
>>85627578
This moron's career is already dead
>>
>>85627703
this
>>
>>85627757
Between, Yunkai and Astapor are three of the most powerful cities in Essos you fucking prob faggot and consummated or not, it was by Westerosi law, a legitimate wedding under the crown.

It's like you know nothing about this universe.
>>
>>85627754
Don't even respond. Just let the mods take care of him.
>>
>>85627826
>this reddit
>that reddit
>here reddit
>there reddit
Just should the fuck up.
>>
>>85627826
are you kidding me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
yass queen slay
>>
>>85627858
*Mereen
*pleb
>>
>>85627893
*shut
>>
>>85627858
I agree they are three OF the most powerful, but that's not what you said.
Also, in asoiaf marriages don't count for anything if they aren't consummated, and it's brought up quite often, as Tywin is angry that Tyrion hasn't fucked Sansa yet
>>
>>85627950
Again, consummated or not it is a legally defined marriage. Joffery was betrothed to Sansa for over a year and that was lawful until they fanagled their way out of it for him. Which was a rare thing as far as royal marriages went.
>>
>>85627989
Dude, people break betrothals all the time
betrothal =/= marriage
>>
>>85627810
I know you really want this to be true but it literally isn't.
>>
>>85627893
phone poster go die
>>
>>85628014
My point was that in both bethrothals and marriages, they were bonds protected by Westerosi law. There is literally no reason why I should consider his marriage to Sansa as unlawful, it was confirmed by the Crown. A marriage doesn't need to be consummated to be a legal marriage you fucking dolt. He was still legally married.
>>
>>85628067
*betrothals
>>
>>85628067
This is a fantasy series where they build the world explicitly in the show and not around consummation being necessary for legality of marriage. You're just making things up.
>>
>>85627578
>this is how star gwars rots the brain
Its like when skyrim fags started complaining about the witcher 3 having no blacks
>>
>>85628039
No?
>>
>>85627578
>re-imaging of medieval Europe is all white people
>people wonder why
>>
Has Tyrion or Varys ever met Jon Snow before? If so when?
>>
>>85628167
season 1?
did you watch the show?
>>
>>85628115
You are saying exactly what I am you illiterate faggot. Also, everything I mentioned is in the books. Consummation is not explicitly needed to be legal.
>>
>>85628223
No I just google season x episode x catchup so I can talk to my coworkers about it.
>>
>>85628067
The marriage doesn't count in the eyes of the gods, who are the ones that count i guess
The high septon or some other fuck can just annul the marriage if they didn't consummate it , and everyone in King's Landing knows they didn't
in the books, there isn't a problem because Sansa hasn't gotten remarried, but the show makes it confusing, as I guess she can just remarry anytime she likes
>>
>>85628167
watch the episode again anon
>>
File: tizjpg.jpg (44KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
tizjpg.jpg
44KB, 650x325px
>>85628167

As for Tyrion and Jon, watch the first few episodes of the show. They had the whole different-lands-same-shit-for-us-bastards thing going while they rode from Winterfell to the wall.
>>
>>85628167
Tyrion went with him to the wall and they became buddies.
Varys hasn't met him.
>>
>>85627950
>Tywin is angry that Tyrion hasn't fucked Sansa yet

Twyin wanted an heir, he said so himself. He didn't say "you need to consummate in order to make the marriage valid"
>>
>>85628265
Their marriage doesn't become less legal due to lack of consummation. This is a fucking retarded discussion.
>>
>>85628308
im pretty sure it is stated explicitly in the books and heavily implied in the show that consummation is required for it to be considered legal
>>
>>85628362
No, it isn't. Consummation is just preferred.
>>
>>85627810
He was just on the cover of GQ, and has a bunch of upcoming projects. Stay mad.
>>
>>85628150
>medieval europe
Medieval spain (basis for Dorne) had black moors. The arab world (basis for Essos) had lots of black slaves. At the very least its fair to say blacks should be represented in those areas
>>
>>85628525
Having black slaves as nobility is preferable.
In spain, mexico, china, SEA, the lighter your skin the better. Having a more dark slave is lesser than having a paler one as status symbol.
>>
>Reddit
>/pol/ complaining about black actors
>consummations
Great thread.
>>
>>85628628
not preferable*
>>
>>85628628
Anon, he was saying that the medieval world had powerful black nobles that existed. Which they did. The Moors were one of the most powerful forces in southern Europe.
>>
>>85628525
We have seen blacks in Esso, the two named characters come from the Summer Isles. The Moorish equivalent in Dorne are Salt Dornish who are descended from the olive-skinned Rhoynar, represented in the show by the Martells and their bastards (one of whom is protected by a black bodyguard).
>>
>>85627497

The wedding wasn't legitimate because it was never consummated.
>>
>>85628702
The Moors were Arab. They had black slaves.
>>
>>85628308
>>85628362
>>85628401

Littlefinger says in season five "Tyrion never consummated the marriage. By the law of the land, she's no man's wife."
>>
>>85629170
The Moors were Arab and black, anon. What is with this "no powerful blacks in medieval Europe" meme?
>>
>>85629214
That is a figure of expression, not a Westerosi fact.
>>
>>85629214
How do they even know they never consumated? Did they go poking around in Sansa's gash to see if her hymen was intact?
>>
>>85628167
what a qt spider
>>
>>85629270

Yes.
>>
>>85629270
They don't. It's speculation.
>>
>>85627497
Salidor Sam is represents the black community in regards to game off thrones.

We would not be fucking around with dragons or zombies, this lies soley within the realm of white people. Though one black guy at the Maesters college would be nice.
>>
>>85629270
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did.
>>
>>85629225
The Moors were Arabs you inbred retard.
Arabs are not sub-Saharan blacks.
>>
>>85627497
>Lord of Casterly Rock
he is bringing foreign barbarians to kill his own people at Casterly Rock. he will be assassinated by one of them.
>>
>>85629814

fanfiction

the black guy at the maesters college heads the alchemy wing and made the wildfyre.

He was forced by the mad king and trained Qyburn, and whored around with Pycelle teaching hi to play weak and decrepit to not be a threat.
>>
File: moor_painting4.jpg (133KB, 669x629px) Image search: [Google]
moor_painting4.jpg
133KB, 669x629px
>>85630429
>only blacks in the world are sub-Saharan Africans.
Is /pol/ really that retarded? Always with this meme. Buddy, they were a mixture of African black and Arab...
>>
>>85627497
Tyrion will die.
>>
File: 1500598148515.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1500598148515.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>85630429
>literally from North Africa
>none were black
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
>>
>>85627497
>Dany will be both Queen of three most powerful cities in Essos
in name only

they're slums, run by thugs
>>
>>85630717
It's precisely /pol/ the ones that push the retarded thing that everything other than pure scandinavians are niggers.
Middle Eastern arabs are not black, they're brown.
Blacks were mostly slaves, you're basically doing the "WE WUZ" shit with Arabs instead of Egyptians.
>>
>>85630429
>Populations in Carthage circa 200 BC and northern Algeria 1500 BC were diverse.[citation needed] As a group, they plotted closest to the populations of Northern Egypt and intermediate to Northern Europeans and tropical Africans: "the data supported the comments from ancient authors observed by classicists: everything from fair-skinned blonds to peoples who were dark-skinned 'Ethiopian' or part Ethiopian in appearance."[51] Modern evidence shows a similar diversity among present North Africans. Moreover, this diversity of phenotypes and peoples was probably due to in situ differentiation, not foreign influxes.[citation needed] Foreign influxes are thought to have affected population make-up, but did not replace the indigenous Berber population.[52]
>>
>>85630717
implying the Bantu people are the only bSub Saharan black people.

fuck it's funny how people who have no idea how many different color people there are in Africa assume Subsahara is all black.

The Boers are Natives to south Cape, and they were exterminated and reeducated under British Occupation and the rest were subject to Romance Occupation..

There are red people and and light yellow people who look chinese.

Africa has a billion people jesus hrist not everyone is super dark senegalese looking
>>
>>85630842
See
>>85630849
The Moors were a multi-ethnic population rooted in Northern Africa, they had blacks my dude. I know you want to literally take blacks out of all human history, but you can't do that with the Moors at all. They wete distinctly Arab and black. They also slaved whites in Europe...moreso than other blacks.
>>
>>85630793
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Look at the shit you just posted you massive fucking moron.
All Africans aren't black, those are just the ones from below the Sahara, Semitic people and mediterranean north-African ones are just brown.

Jesus Christ what the fuck do they teach in American schools? Because only an American would be this utterly dumb.
>>
>>85630859
Right, I'm not implying that either. I was merely stating literally what you were.
>>
>>85630970
touche.

rant recanted
>>
>>85630849
[citation needed]
>The Moors ruled North Africa and Al-Andalus for several centuries thereafter.[30] Ibn Hazm, the polymath, mentions that many of the Caliphs in the Umayyad Caliphate and the Caliphate of Córdoba were blond and had light eyes.[31]

Diversity doesn't mean shoving niggers, it means that visigoth descendants and semitic arabs lived together.
>>
>>85630966
North Africans are also black, anon. You are really grasping for straws because of your cartoonish version of reality is not actual human history. The Moors consisted of black and brown Africans, but they were Africans as well as Arabs in the Moorish population.

You are literally arguing some autistic "not dark enough" /pol/ argument.

Also:
>tropical blacks
>tropical blacks
>TROPICAL
>BLACKS
>>
>>85631023
Look, why can't you just admit that you were wrong about the Moors? Why double down like a faggot? Does it just bother you or something that blacks did anything successful?
>>
>>85631053
>North Africans are also black, ano
North Africans literally live on the Mediterranean coast.
How the fuck can they be black while Italians, Greeks and Spanish are not?
>>
>>85631113
Because human populations are diverse and history isn't a video game ? By the time of the Moorish invasions, North Africa was multi-ethnic with blacks, Mediterraneans and Arabs. This somehow tickles your sperg.

Read a fucking history book that isn't an infograph.
>>
>>85631113
>in my mind, blacks are literally only charcoal colored caricatures in straw huts in sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>85631107
Because arabs are not black.
North-africans are not black.
It's called being historically consistent, dark-skinned people were mostly irrelevant during medieval Europe. The moors only reached Spain and Turkey and they weren't black at all.

All black people have ascendancy that can be traced back to sub-Saharan Africa, that's where they all come fron.
>>
>>85631113
Greeks and Spanish aren't white Aryans either, friendo.
>>
>>85629270
Shae ran her big whore mouth
>>
>>85631169
>Because human populations are diverse and history isn't a video game ?
Wrong, the Sahara was almost an impassable wall for a good amount of time. Most of the blacks that crossed it was as slaves.
The colour of your skin isn't a funny racial characteristic, it's an indicator of the zone your antecessors settled in, it's absolutely retarded to suggest Morocco or Algeria would have black people while Italy and Spain don't.

If you want to abide by the one-drop rule to make blacks seem less pathetic sure, whatever, but that's still inaccurate, because current African-Americans have jack to do with North-African populations and Arabs.
>>
>>85631226
>North-africans are not black.
I am trying to explain to you that yes, blacks existed in Northern Africa.
>dark-skinned people were mostly irrelevant during medieval Europe.
Except for The Moors and the Arab world...
>The moors only reached Spain and Turkey and they weren't black at all.
KEK, now you are so committed, that you think the Moors weren't successful. Nigga, they nearly conquered most of Europe. And again, they were a multi-ethnic population. Human populations aren't all black or white just because that's easier for your dumb meme filled brain to process.
>All black people have ascendancy that can be traced back to sub-Saharan Africa, that's where they all come fron.
That's true of the entire human race, buckaroonie. And again, blacks don't only exist in sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>85631235
And what makes you think I implied that?
What word in the post you just quoted made you think "wow this anon thinks Spaniards and Greeks are as white as the scandinavians"?
>>
>>85631338
This is your brain on /pol/, this is what revisionist history looks like because you don't even retroactively like medieval blacks.

You won't believe me anyway, so why bother?
>>
>>85631367
Well, since it seems like you have a retarded understanding of human racial diversity in the first place.
>>
>>85631338
>Morocco or Algeria didn't have black people
Except they did...
>>
File: umayyadcaliphate.jpg (121KB, 1458x620px) Image search: [Google]
umayyadcaliphate.jpg
121KB, 1458x620px
>>85631352
>I am trying to explain to you that yes, blacks existed in Northern Africa.
As slaves, and imported from below the Sahara.
>Except for The Moors and the Arab world...
Look at any picture of an arab and compare it to Boyega or any African-American.
>
KEK, now you are so committed, that you think the Moors weren't successful. Nigga, they nearly conquered most of Europe. And again, they were a multi-ethnic population. Human populations aren't all black or white just because that's easier for your dumb meme filled brain to process.
Wrong, the Ottoman Empire was more succesful.
>That's true of the entire human race, buckaroonie. And again, blacks don't only exist in sub-Saharan Africa.
True, but that's where they originate from, and every black person ascendancy can be traced to sub-Saharan Africa (or some backward tribes like Australian abbos or shit like that).
>>
>>85631338
Nobody is talking about African-Americans, shitheel.
>>
>>85631489
Of course you are, this whole discussion sparked by that dumb nigger Boyega talking shit about black representation in GoT, an anon replying that blacks like him didn't had any relevancy in medieval Europe, and another anon saying that arabs existed (they never reached the UK, Arab invasion in Europe was cut short at the battle of Poitiers so it barely went beyond the Pyrenees, much less the UK that's what GoT is based on (and they were subdued and expelled from Spain a few hundreds of years later)), implying that arabs originating from the MIddle East and the north of Africa would be the same kind of black as Boyega.
They weren't, they were mostly brown, with some blacks mostly as imported slaves from beyond the Sahara. Just look at an actual photograph of people living in those areas, you won't see many blacks like Boyega, because they are a completely different ethnic group.

You're the ones that are putting this "white and black" mentality in which everything that's not blue-eyed white is black, that's a fucking retarded and simplistic way of looking at history. semitic and middle Eastern peoples are not blacks, they're their own race.
>>
>>85631469
>As slaves, and imported from below the Sahara
Not every African culture has been a slave population you fucking retard. That's the infographics again filling your head up with junk. I keep trying to convince you of the very real fact that the Moorish population consisted of various black populations...that weren't slaves. You don't seem to understand that the human race has been diverse for thousands upon thousands of years and the Moorish invasions and the trade with the Mediterranean, started to mix the racial makeup of northern Africa and Southern Europe. Why this bothers you is beyond me.
>Wrong, the Ottoman Empire was more succesful.
That's a whataboutism, friendo. I have no clue why you are trying to lessen the impact of the Moors on European culture, even when you personally think none of them were magically blacks somehow.
>but that's where they originate from
Yes, where Sub-Saharan blacks are from.
>and every black person ascendancy can be traced to sub-Saharan Africa
This is true to a point though, but you don't seem to understand how racial or cultural diversities work in the first place.

You aren't that smart mate, you are arguing that the Moors weren't successful or even black.
>>
>>85631608
>of course you are
No, I'm not you stupid faggot. We are talking about the Moors.
>>
>>85631608
The world of ASOIAF is based on both Europe, the British Isles and the Arab world, kiddo. Try again. Southros even has fantasy China.
>>
>>85631608
It's like you are illiterate and can't follow this conversation.
>yeah well, the Moors were eventually beaten! Uh...100 years later! Gotcha!
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>85631625
>Not every African culture has been a slave population you fucking retard.
Yes they have, and the ones that don't was because they didn't live until they made contact with other civilizations.
>That's a whataboutism, friendo.
No it's not, I posted a map that showed the major extension of the Arabs in Europe, they never reached further beyond France, the cultural influence they had in Europe was significant, but they didn't dominate most of it, they were defeated by the Franks and settled in Spain, without ever advancing more.

>
You aren't that smart mate, you are arguing that the Moors weren't successful or even black.
No, what I'm arguing is that the Moors didn't "conquer almost most of Europe", that's an exaggeration product of leftist revisionism, the Ottoman Empire was a bigger threat to Europe than the Moors ever were.
And I'm also arguing that they weren't black. Sure a black population was present in their caliphates, but the Moors as an ethnic group are procedent of the Middle East, and as such they're not black.
>>
>I literally hate blacks so much where I need to larp about the Moors not being black
>my understanding of race is cartoonish to almost laughable.
>>
>>85631716
The battle of Poitiers happened while they were expanding, it was what limited their European control to Spain.
Why the fuck are you arguing when you have no clue about basic history?
>>
>>85631751
>DA LEFTISTS
oh, there it is...was wondering when this meme was going into the script.
>>
I seriously hope Dany's dragons get speared, and then she becomes powerless and gets caught by Cercei's army, and raped by like 1000 men before she bleeds to death
>>
>>85631751
>And I'm also arguing that they weren't black. Sure a black population was present in their caliphates, but the Moors as an ethnic group are procedent of the Middle East, and as such they're not black.
Except I already proved this was wrong, multiple times to you. No amount of revisionist wiggling on your part is going to change that. You seriously have a juvenile understanding of ethnic diversity.
>>
>>85627902
god i hate liberals
>>
>>85631751
>yes they have
Are you seriously under the impression that every black culture or population from Africa, has been slaves?

That is fucking hysterically /pol/ to the point of comedy. Go kill yourself for being this warped in the head.
>>
>>85631751
>and the ones that don't was because they didn't live until they made contact with other civilizations.
Do you just not have access to a library or something? Or rarely get internet?
>>
>>85631890
Why? Because you saw a youtube video?
>>
>>85631843
>Except I already proved this was wrong
You didn't, I don't know what you are but the "proofs" in this thread are:
A painting from the 19th century.
The Moor wikipedia webpage that has several ancient paintings of people that lived during the Moor-dominated Spain portraying Moors as light-skinned.
And a bunch of retardation dialectics that stem from the fact that you people have never seen a middle Eastern Arab in your life.

Go to the Moor page that has been linked twice, look at the first painting on the right and try to claim the Moors were black again.
>>
>>85627497
The dragons and the king already have been defeated, why do you think weak blondie whose only strength is said dragons and a bunch of brown "people" would succeed?
>>
>>85632017
>my argument is literally that some paintings were of Arabian Moors who were lighter skinned
The wikipedia page talks about the breakdown of ethnic groups that encompassed the Moorish empire all through the height of their power. It literally fucking talks about how many of them were black.

This is just you sticking your fingers in your ears and screeching. Do you want some scholarly research on Moorish ethnic diversity? Give me a minute and I'll link a whole list for you, stupid faggot.

Or will you disappear like your kind does when presented with data they don't like?
>>
man 4chan has really dipped in quality.

you used to be able to have discussions without /pol/ derailing every thread. /pol/ has deep seeded insecurity when it comes to black people. i dont even understand why either. The Moors were black that's why Sicilians look like black people. It's a historical fact. They were sub-saharan negroids.
>>
>>85627497
>hand of the queen
= emancipated cuckold who lets some cunt walk all over him
>>
File: berber.jpg (302KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
berber.jpg
302KB, 1024x683px
>>85632113
>The wikipedia page talks about the breakdown of ethnic groups that encompassed the Moorish empire all through the height of their power. It literally fucking talks about how many of them were black.
First, there wasn't a "Moorish empire".
Moor is an ethnic group, their "empires" were just caliphates.
Second, moor, as an ethnic group, is defined by the Wikipedia page as: "The Moors were the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages, who initially were Berber and Arab peoples from North Africa."
Third, there's no such breakdown, it's only two paragraphs of elucubrations with poor sources.
The only documented claim is that the Berber population was never replaced and remained the dominant ethnicity.
This is what a Berber/Arab looks like. It's not white, it's not black. It's a different ethnic group.

And fourth: this still doesn't change the fact that they influence in Europe is vastly overestimated. Their culture was an influence because they controlled Cordoba which was an important city, but they barely went beyond the Pyrenees, so the original argument of "black people were prominent in Europe because the Moors!" is absurd.
In GoT Dorne represents Spain, and they had a fair share of brown-skinned and even, yes, black characters.
>>
>>85629225
the meme is called "history"
medieval europe was 100% white
>>
>>85632314
Let's talk about genetics then, that's something you /pol/babies love:

The following is an,article eritten by an expert in Moorish studies in relation to genetic variations in the Moorish population.

>It seems beneficial to measure the present day genetics of those who are at least called Moors (Nonblacks). This might give us a better look into the past. One of the Berber groups known as the Tuareg have the following Genetics: (pic related)

>Note that E1b1b1b, which is not of Subsaharan origin is more prevalent in Burkina Faso and Mali Tuaregs, though there is still an amply measurable Subsaharan presence in the genes at 9.1% and 16.7% respectively.

>E1b1a is mainly found in Subsaharan Africa, and seems to be more prevalent among Libyan and Niger Tuaregs. Actually, the Niger sample also has some R1b, which is more of a European marker if I recall. Interesting.

>So at least for the Tuaregs, if their genetics have remained relatively stable since ancient times, and if their average percentages also represent those of ancient populations, they were a mix. Among them were many phenotypes and pigmentations.

Woah, look at that. Genetic evidence of diversity leaning towards your autistic meme definition of black. Surely there isn't more evidence...
>>
>>85632463
>medieval europe was 100% white
It literally wasn't.
>>
>>85632493
it was you dumb fucking nigger
>we wuz europe n shiet
kill yourself
>>
>>85632314
A lot of this is watered down history to avoid how the Moors were far larger as an ethnically diverse group than you want to pretend. Your type of ignorance is frustrating, since you need to ignore entire aspects of history to keep your "no blacks allowed" version of medieval history consistent.
>>
>>85632521
>Spaniards are white
>Greeks are white
>Mediterranean people are white
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>85632314
>Second, moor, as an ethnic group, is defined by the Wikipedia page as: "The Moors were the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages, who initially were Berber and Arab peoples from North Africa."
Right, a population that included blacks...

I am trying to figure out what about that bothers you.
>>
File: 1500884773615.jpg (46KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500884773615.jpg
46KB, 441x484px
>>85627902
>>85627902
ahahahahha i just watched their reaction to ep2 with euron, priceless, SJWs literally crying
>>
>>85632314
Buddy, I want you to unironically sit there and tell me there were no blacks in Northern Africa...

Go on, say the dumbest fucking thing I will ever hear.
>>
>>85631212
Until they started selling each other to white peoplw, yeah
>>
>>85632314

Blackmore, Josiah (2009). Moorings: Portuguese Expansion and the Writing of Africa. U of Minnesota Press. pp. xvi, 18. ISBN 978-0-8166-4832-0.

Richard A Fletcher, Moorish Spain (University of California Press, 2006), pp.1,19.

Rodd, Francis. "Kahena, Queen of the Berbers: "A Sketch of the Arab Invasion of Ifriqiya in the First Century of the Hijra" Bulletin of the School of Oriental Studies, University of London, Vol. 3, No. 4, (1925), 731-2

These citations explicitly go into ethnic diversity among Moorish populations throughout history. Pretty sure the first two books are free to read online.
>>
>>85632784
You realize that this wasn't that common, right? I know /pol/ brings this up constantly but it wasn't like every tribe was selling slaves to whites.

This usually gets mentioned as a deflection anyway, as if this somehow changes chattel slavery and its horrors in the West.
>>
>>85632314
Where are you faglord? I want to talk about the genetic dispersion involved with this sample of Moorish ancestry >>85632464

...and how they are related to Sub-Saharan blacks.
>>
>>85632906
The only real tragedy was bringing them here in the first place, and when the south started loosing they should have slaughtered the slaves
>>
>>85632973
Wrong board, Cletus.
>>
Fucking typical, those dumb faggots run away when you stay on their ass with hard data.

Bunch of degenerates who get btfo by /his/ constantly. I hope that retard posts an angry thread about how he really stuck it to some "libtard".
>>
>>85633011
Wrong site, kang
>>
>>85632464
So, how exactly do you think this proves that the Moors in the middle ages were black?
A time lapse of more than 1000 years is enough to render any contemporary genetic analysis as nothing more than elucubration.
>>
File: 1501197357385.jpg (36KB, 248x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501197357385.jpg
36KB, 248x280px
>>85633094
>So, how exactly do you think this proves that the Moors in the middle ages were black?
Gee wizz, how does Sub-Saharan genetics being prevelant in a historic Moorish ethnic population, for a people often depicted as multi-ethnic over the last few hundred years, prove that some of them were black?

Really is a mystery, isn't it?
>>
>>85633194
WE
>>
>>85633087
Woah, good one MAGA!
>>
>>85633094
>A time lapse of more than 1000 years is enough to render any contemporary genetic analysis as nothing more than elucubration.
Oh, so we switched to not having any clue how genetics works? There is a science board you know, if it doesn't rattle your autism too much if some science isn't meme magic about blacks being the worstest EVERER.
>>
>>85633194
Damn bra did you know the moorish taught dumb honky cumskin cavemen how to bathe?
>>
>>85633219
Just stop.
>>
>>85633309
Still posting, eh?
>>
>>85633194
Yes, and as I said, how does that relate to a different kind of berbers (originating from the middle east and not the Sahara) from 1000 years ago?
>>
>>85633194
Holy shit an actual twitter kangz poster on 4chan
>>
Why did Tyrion claim Jon Snow was a good man when all he knew about him from the time they spent together that he was an arrogant brat?
>>
>>85633355
Because the Moors didn't all originate from the Middle East and there is genetic evidence to show that the Moorish people were ethnically diverse..even black. I literally showed you a genetic chart concering the Tuaregs, who explicitly have a genetic connection to Sub-Saharan Africa.

You got btfo bud. I've showed you a score of info. Moors had blacks.
>>
>>85633379
>literal genetics
>makes you a Kangz poster
Kill yourself samefag.
>>
>>85633453
Take your shitty bait to /pol/
>>
>>85633355
The Moors weren't 1000 years ago, faggot.

Do you have anything left of an argument here?
>>
>>85628525
The moors weren't niggers you FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>85633502
It's not bait, that is actual genetic data on the Tuaregs people...

I guess stormfags hate genetics now.
>>
>>85633389
Jon went to the Wall on principle. I guess that counts for something.
>>
File: IMG_2557.jpg (99KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.jpg
99KB, 680x541px
>>85628525
>Medieval spain (basis for Dorne) had black moors.
>>
>>85633538
Some were black, yes. As genetics shows.
>>
>>85633555
>I guess stormfags hate genetics now.
Saying stuff like the Irish aren't white didn't give you that idea?
>>
>>85633584
The question was if The Moors were ethnically diverse, the answer is yes.
>>
>>85633613
Lol true.
>>
>>85633453
No, there really isn't genetic evidence.
Spaniards have one of the highest R1b concentrations in Europe despite living under the Moors for hundreds of years.
And there are numerous records and contemporary portraits of light-skinned Moors during the Umayyad rule.

And let's not forget that this is all tangential, because the fact that the Moorish presence in Europe beyond the Pyrenees was inconsequential remains, which implies that yes, medieval Europe was predominantly white by a huge margin.

I'm recapping because i'm going to sleep, have the last word if you wish, otherwise have a nice day.
>>
>>85633657
So you don't have a real argument backed by anything besides you going "Nuh-Uh"?

Sad.
>>
>>85633657
>medieval Europe was predominantly white by a huge margin.
Which wasn't the argument, but keep grasping at autistic straws.
>>
>>85633657
>No, there really isn't genetic evidence.
Except the evidence I just posted.
>And there are numerous records and contemporary portraits of light-skinned Moors during the Umayyad rule.
It's almost like the Moors were a diverse population of different people.

Really shakes the old brain train.
>>
>>85633692
To the point that 99.9% of the population never laid eyes on a nigger.
>>
>>85633749
I'd love to see where you pulled that statistic from.
>>
>>85633737
Except the "evidence" you posted is faulty at best, as he explained.
>>
>>85633792
>it-it faulty! I say so!
Okay, because...? Your feefees say so?
>>
>>85633813
>>85633657
>>
>>85633792
He literally explained nothing.
>>
>>85633832
This isn't an actual argument though. Are you dumb?

Besides three different scholarly sources explaining ethnic diversity of the Moorish populations, I showed genetic evidence for sub-Saharan ancestry in predominant Moorish populations.

You lost, faggot. Why do you keep beating this dead horse just because you hate blacks?
>>
>>85633792
>evidence I don't like is "faulty"
You have to go back.
>>
>>85633792
Are you done? Been waiting for you to show me up with some ebin counter evidence...
>>
>>85629270
>Did they go poking around in Sansa's gash to see if her hymen was intact?
this is actually what they used to do to check virgins
>>
>>85628426
>GQ cover means his career is thriving
Him and Rey are terrible actors with no marketability, obviously they'll get roles here and there while they're still fresh off Star Wars but after that they're dead in the water. Same with the Game of Thrones actors.
>>
>>85635123
>Him and Rey are terrible actors with no marketability
How long you going to meme this bullshit? How mad do you need to be to get this deluded?
>>
File: 1500640305287.jpg (65KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
1500640305287.jpg
65KB, 640x736px
>>85635123
Any day now!
>>
File: deliverance.jpg (793KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
deliverance.jpg
793KB, 1658x2468px
>>85627578
>why isn't everyone in this society based off of medieval europe a nigger
>Essos doesn't count
When will it stop?
>>
>>85635309
>some low-key racist has a twitter
Woah, earth shattering.
>>
File: 1481581476521.gif (3MB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
1481581476521.gif
3MB, 396x299px
>retards claiming the moors were niggers just so they can have some historical basis for putting them into fantasy shlock
lmao
>>
DANY WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF SEASON 8! CAN'T YOU SEE THE SIGNS!? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS GOING AUTISTIC AND MAD!? AND NO, THERR ISN'T STILL AN AGENDA OF FAN SERVICE TO KEEP HER ALIVE. SURE, THERE IS PLOT ARMOUR TO SAVE HER, BUT THAT IS JUST UNTIL THE VERY END. THEY SAID THE END WILL BE BITTERSWEET, WHICH MEANS MANY BELOVED CHARACTERS WILL DIE, BUT THEIR GOALS WILL BE ACOMPLISEHD. JUST LIKE IN LOST. DANY WILL BE KILLED BY JORAH BECAUSE SHE WENT FULL MAD QUEEN AND WILL BE WANTING TO KILL MANY OF HER SUBJECTS, OR SOME SHIT LIKE IT. IT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG

>Tyrion will be ruling the kingdom until dany and jon's son or daughter comes of age
>>
>>85629270
It's the female equivalent of a penis inspection, they should offer both at your local kinoplex.
>>
>>85627578
What the fuck is he on about?
>Missandrei
>Grey Worm
>Davos pirate bro
>the entirety of Dorne
>that dude who pretended to be rich so he could fuck Dany
>>
>>85627578
>salladhor saan
>areo hotah
>xaro xhoan doxas

even more so grey worm and missandei
john boy-i didn't do my research-ega
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.