[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

HOLY CRAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: beter.gif (16KB, 193x300px) Image search: [Google]
beter.gif
16KB, 193x300px
HOLY CRAP
>>
[B]ETER
>>
>>85622741
leg machine broken
>>
File: beter.png (457KB, 546x500px) Image search: [Google]
beter.png
457KB, 546x500px
I've never seen an episode of Senpai Guy in my life, is it actually worth watching like early Simpsons?
>>
>>85624154
its trash desu
>>
Hey _eter
>>
FREAKIN SWEET
>>
HEY LOIS REMEMBER THAT TIME I ____________
>>
>Louis, you'll never guess what happened to me. I just had my dick sucked by OBAMA. Freaking OBAMA! Now watch me whip lmao [insert laugh track]
Never watched the show but that's what I imagine it's like.
>>
>>85624154
Pre-cancellation were alright, not golden era simpsons-tier but worth a watch.
>>
File: IMG_1615.gif (2MB, 512x384px)
IMG_1615.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>
>>85624452
like for a free iphone 2
>>
Stewie is the best character.
>>
>>85624539
Maybe in the past but not anymore.
Quagmire is the best.
>>
>>85624655
Maybe in the past but not anymore.
Mayor West was the best.
>>
>>85624539
>>85624655
>>85624908
Before this garbage gets out of hand, can we all just agree that any modern iteration of any Family Guy character pales in comparison to their original iteration?

None of the characters are interesting anyway. There is literally one decent-good episode of Family Guy, and it's the one where they go to the Pawtucket Patriot Brewery.
>>
>>85624984
>Ha ha Family Guy was never good you guys! Am I patrician now??
No, you're just pathetic.
>>
>>85624452
When u start doin crack since drump president
>>
>>85624154
S1-3 is all good , S4 and beyond is all good for background noise
>>
Family guy has few good jokes now.
The fucked up and tried to make to much of a story and character development. They've tried to copy the Simpsons and South park way to much.
One thing it dies good is sexy and gore. Surprisingly.
Like when Peter tries to lift a dead whale carcass.
That and personification of object and animals.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.