[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best love story of all times. Correct if I am wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: elite-daily-forrest-gump.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
elite-daily-forrest-gump.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
The best love story of all times.

Correct if I am wrong.
>>
>>85621896
The most realistic anyway.
>>
i luv u janny
>>
We all fall in love with a whore down the line.
>>
>Entitled whore mentally abuses a retard for years and then gives him and her child aids
>>
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>85621976
>and the retard still loves her anyway
>the son probably isn't his
>>
>>85622036
>>
File: Forrest Gump and son.jpg (225KB, 1520x812px) Image search: [Google]
Forrest Gump and son.jpg
225KB, 1520x812px
>>85622039
>tells people he understands filmmaking
>>
>give him AIDS
>bares him a HIV positive son
It was cautionary tale
>>
File: forrest-gump-son.jpg (164KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump-son.jpg
164KB, 1280x544px
>>85621976
I don't get it. You're saying Forrest did wrong in accepting the responsability? What is wrong in being a cucko if you and the child profit from it?
>>
"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."

Cf. Socrates in Plato's symposium. The dude claimed to know nothing in every other dialogue, and here, he claims to know one thing: love.

Forrest Gump shows the strings of fate like no other film i've seen.
>>
>>85621974
It ain't me!
>>
>>85622106
He should have summarily executed the child in the street by taking one leg, hurling the child up and back behind him, then finally at the perfect moment reverse course and speed and send the kid face first into the pavement
>>
File: 1494564604844.gif (1MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494564604844.gif
1MB, 350x350px
>>85621896

Forrest is retard so Jenny goes drugs and hang out with bad dudes who hits her and shit, then Forrest gets famous and rich and Jenny's back with a fucking child who is Forrest son

Fucking real, very fucking real
>>
>>85622184
https://youtu.be/D5drYkLiLI8
>>
>>85622288
Forrest asked for it. It's not her fault.
>>
It's an allegory of the boomer generation
Half of them are retarded but innocent, the other half are hippies who died of AIDS
>>
>>85622184
I ain't no senators son!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.