[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the purest of TV kino there ever was, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: BB_FinalEps.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB_FinalEps.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
This was the purest of TV kino there ever was, right?
>>
F*ck yeah, bitch!
>>
Only thing I took from this shitbag of a show was Kayden Kross.
>>
>>85620399
lol yeah
>>
>>85620355
How do I go through the borefest that is BB? Tried to watch the second episode and had to stop and watch Star Trek instead. What is the appeal of this show?
>>
>>85620355
better call kim is superior. I mean saul. better call saul
>>
>>85620608
>unironically watching Stark Trek

hmmmmm
>>
yeah i was hyped like u too first watch, but it really isnt all that.

>3 seasons with only a couple worthwhile episodes
>the show only really picks up the pace and decides what it wants to be in s4
>cunning dea agent ignores facts for 4 seasons: the show
>badly written bitch wife
>too much plotholes

yeah it has its glorious moments and everyone loves a "underdog becomes kingpin" story, but weve seen greater writing.
>>
90% of the problems in this show wouldn't have happened if people would just answer their fucking cellphones.
Why can't they answer their phones? You would think you'd want to stay as informed as possible when you have any kind of association with work like this.
>>
>>85620825
I can understand Hank. It would be on par with finding out your grandma is the biggest drug lord in the nation.
>>
>>85620805
If you haven't at least watched TNG all the way through, you don't belong here.
>>
Maybe I was looking for a different show but I felt like it took too long for Walter to become a real badass and then once he was finally there he got taken down too damn fast. We needed a full season of Kingpin Walter at least and less 1 season of struggling with a bad situation Walter.
>>
>>85620967
>Finding out your brother-in-law is a mildly successful drug lord in a small region of America is on par with finding out your grandma is the biggest drug lord in the nation
>>
File: stargate_sg-1.jpg (193KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
stargate_sg-1.jpg
193KB, 620x368px
>>85620355
Incorrect
>>
>>85620355

this show is so fucking edgy and if you like it you're 14
>>
>>85620696
You're right. BCS is unironically superior to BB in every way.
>>
>>85621189
I enjoyed the plot of BB more than just waiting for a happening in BCS, but the BCS characters are better, especially Kim and Nacho.
>>
it ain't kieslowski so no
>>
>>85620355
>Not Xavier: Renegade Angel
>>
i knock xd
>>
>>85620355
If by "purest" you mean "most overrated pulp trash", then surely.
>>
>>85620355
I cant think of anything else which was as consistently good.
>>
I gave it a chance. tried to watch the first few episodes but ended up skipping parts.

Its terrible
>>
>>85620355
ITT: contrarian /tv/ at it's finest
>>
>>85620608
nigga the first episode was a lot of fun. what's wrong with you?
>>
There was this contaminant from the second season.
>>
>>85620355
Go with your baiting someone else. We like The Sopranos here.
>>
>>85623095
>somewhere*
I'm drunk.
>>
File: Tony_Soprano.jpg (39KB, 477x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Soprano.jpg
39KB, 477x256px
>>85620355
*audibly breathes your path*
>>
File: images (27).jpg (9KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
9KB, 300x373px
No.
>>
File: dekalog.jpg (493KB, 850x505px) Image search: [Google]
dekalog.jpg
493KB, 850x505px
>>85620355
no
>>
>>85620355
Fernsehen
>>
>>85623376
Black Sails was liberal garbo. First season was good. Second season had shit pacing. The reveal ruined the main character. Third and fourth season were loaded with retarded characters doing retarded things.

Fuck Anne.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.