[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

How did we go from this...
>>
File: dougie.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dougie.webm
3MB, 640x360px
TO THIS?
>>
>>85618063
That must be photoshopped. No way that is the new season.
>>
Anyone else getting sick of the retarded Dougie plot?
>>
>>85618221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTEAygQBadY
>>
>>85618349
Fucking hell, I wont even waste my time with this season. TP ended with its second season.
>>
>>85618401
You'll be missing out, unless you watched Twin Peaks for the special effects.
>>
>>85618063
You are now aware that this is the sort of scene Lynch has dreamed of filming all his life, and the only reason all his works haven't looked like this is that most of them were made before inexpensive CGI.
>>
>>85618043
>>85618063
This show has got me thinking a lot about getting older, and how every old man you see was once a young strapping lad. Depressing shit.
>>
>>85618063
All the budget went to episode 8.
>>
>>85620077
Nah it went to the car crash in episode 3. 8 was mostly microsoft screensavers from windows 98.
>>
>>85618401
>watches shows/movies for special effects
Stick to capeshit, faggot
>>
>>85620268
Is not about the efects, it's about the effort the producer and director shows when making the effects. Now compared that to the scene in season one when Bob transformed. You are either underage or a faggot. Or both.
>>
>>85620515
>judges an entire season off of 1 scene with crummy special fx
>doesnt bother to check out any other scenes

you're a real open minded individual. Check out episode 8, or episode 3 for great visual effects
>>
>>85618401
Correct decision.

It is absolute trash.
>>
>>85619225
This. He has a pretty consistent aesthetic regardless of budget or medium.
>>
>>85620691
No, your tastes are just shit.
>>
File: Capeshit.jpg (17KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
Capeshit.jpg
17KB, 600x324px
>>85620828
here, maybe this is a bit more on your level
>>
>>85618043
Twin Peaks should have ended with the OP. FWWM was a high for the series, I don't see why Lynch thought to continue it.
>>
>>85620933
That's some nice projections you got there.
>>
File: TwinPeaksGordonVortex.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaksGordonVortex.webm
3MB, 640x360px
*jazz hands*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.