[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20170729_163438.png (722KB, 798x648px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_163438.png
722KB, 798x648px
Apologize
>>
I don't fucking get it why can't he get just a bit of FUE to lower his hairline by like an inch or two. Literally he would look 3x better.
>>
XBOX
>>
XBOX
DECELERATE MY HAIRLINE
>>
He's a good actor, don't know why he's gets shit work
>>
>>85618920
>manlet
>>
File: aaronpaulbegs.png (263KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
aaronpaulbegs.png
263KB, 501x485px
>>85617921
>>
>>85618997
JUST
>>
>>85617981
FUE is a waste of money. FUT has more yield
>>
>>85618997
XBOX
>>
>>85618997
>tfw to old for Better Call Saul
I guess he could appear in the Gene segments.
>>
>>85618997
FUCK
>>
>>85617921
I'd apologize, but he's been "busy"
>>
>I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.
>>
>>85617921
he's great in Bojack and the path. This meme is stupid.
>>
>>85619217
he is an annoying useless shit in bojack, literally the worst part of the show
>>
>>85618997
>rich
>handsome
>young
>famous
I'd kill for his life t b h
>>
his wife is so hot
>>
What is this xbox meeem?
>>
>>85619275
being the worst part of a great show is still pretty good
>>
>>85620797
>>85620154
>>85619530
>>85619217
Hi Aaron
>>
>>85618997
I mean he should shouldn't he? Didnt Jesse introduce Walt to Saul?
>>
>>85620966
His wife is pretty hot tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.