[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I find this so damn sexy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>I'd do that neck hole real good...
>>
>>85614547
Because you are a virgin.
>>
>>85614573
fpbp
>>
>>85614547
The Jews made you attracted to old, wrinkled people with holes in their throats so they could sell more cigarettes.
>>
>>85614547
is that Mitch Mcconnell?
>>
>>85614612
Tobacco is a white """"person""""" industry.

Ironic, considering white """"people"""""" are a literal cancer, killing the earth.
>>
You don't find it sexy you are just saying that for (You)s
>>
>>85614760
Nigguh what are Kools, menthols and general and newports
>>
File: why is this sexy to me.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
why is this sexy to me.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
>>85614547
idk sometimes you just see something and like it anon
>>
>>85614760
Can't argue with that.
>>
God damn I hate how people think that a sad existence like that is a "miracle" of medicine.

I would just want to die at that point.
>>
>>85615009
Me:
>cheated death through mastery of the dark side of the force

You:
>pathetic loser with no purpose in life who wishes to die
>>
>>85615119
Me:
Had sex with multiple girls and women

You:
Forever alone virgin
>>
>>85614547

I had a tracheotomy last year and spent a few weeks with a tube in my throat. It wasn't great.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.