[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerry Seinfeld on Norm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

can someone explain the joke to me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HoSGPQ80Vc
>>
>>85612824
Sorry, it's a Jew thing.
>>
>>85612824
the joke is the gentile being good at business.
jews know that if you're a non-jew you're probably shit at business.
hence the joke... a gentile being good at business
>>
joke is that no matter how good things are going for them, a Jew will complain no matter what.
>>
>>85612824
the joke it's a non jewish can't win against them, so it's a lie, only jewish are doing good at business, that's what they think fucking jews
>>
>>85613000
trips of correctness
>>
Adam is an idiot
>>
it's a layered combination of every post explanation preceding mine. of course to a Jew, a goy being good at business is audacious, but at the same time, a Jew laughs at the idea of business going "great" in the first place because to a Jew, all business could be going better!
>>
>>85612824
what's a jew?
>>
>>85613131
a bit rude
>>
I hope Norm is in a ball busting mood, the worst eps are those where he clearly respects the guest and lets them ramble on with anecdotes from yesteryear
>>
The joke is that a Jew would never say "Great!".
They are very pessimistic and will usually take the questions as a queue to complain about something.
>>
>>85612824
No Jew would ever say business is going great.
>>
>>85613157
points for enthusiasmus
>>
>>85613000
This and the typical naive goyim believing that business is great because they have no clue how the game works or how much money is skimmed off the top in the shadows by the "made guys" in the corporate part of the tribe
>>
The gentiles

Jerry responds with I dint blame you to being a Holocaust denier...
>>
whens Conan?
>>
>>85612824
This Adam dude is such an idiot. Laughs at the joke even though he doesn't get it, and when he is asked to explain why its funny he just repeats the joke incorrectly.
>>
>>85612824
the joke is Jews like to bitch and moan
>>
>>85612953
non jew detected
>>
>>85613157
do you know what audacious means
>>
>>85615418
He laughed because he didn't want to make Seinfeld feel bad. I've encountered situations like this before where someone is expecting you to find something funny and they even announce that beforehand, it just adds pressure while making it less funny. People that do this have particular personalities where the best thing to do is just to pretend to laugh. I would explain more but I think you're autistic anyway. He was pretty dumb to repeat the joke wrongly though fampai but my point still stands
>>
>>85617855
>He laughed because he didn't want to make Seinfeld feel bad.
Honestly, Seinfeld looks like an insufferable person sometimes. I would've nodded and watched him dig his own unfunny grave.
>>
>40 seconds in and still explaining

fuck it I really dont care nor can I listen to his nasally voice any more.
>>
>>85613272
but the joke is about two non-jews

sup adam
>>
jerry seinfeld has never been funny, ever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.