[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Robin Wright?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Robin Wright.jpg (248KB, 1476x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Robin Wright.jpg
248KB, 1476x2048px
What does /tv/ think of Robin Wright?
>>
File: RIPPEDBITCH.jpg (158KB, 1199x630px) Image search: [Google]
RIPPEDBITCH.jpg
158KB, 1199x630px
>>85607100
she can beat the shit out of me
>>
Great body for her age but looks ugly with short hair.
>>
shitty actress, shitty person irl, washed up hag now
>>
>>85607247
This. She really can't hide her age but long hair would be a great benefit.
>>
>>85607100
Fuck her she ruined my favorite TV show
>>
>>85607359
When does House of Cards get good again?
>>
>>85607100
Sean Penn ruined her.
>>
Ruined house of cards for literally no reason
>>
>>85607414
I'm in the 3rd right now and Dunbar just announced her presidency. I'm really only watching it so I can see how Doug's narrative resolves itself but I hear this shit gets worse. Tell me how. I can only imagine that she'd do something stupid like run against Frank in 2016 or something dumb like that.
>>
>>85607619
You'll see. Keep watching
>>
HELP HELP
>>
File: congress.jpg (135KB, 552x755px) Image search: [Google]
congress.jpg
135KB, 552x755px
>>85607100
Very good actress, pic related is one of the best films of the decade
>>
DON'T
>>
>>85607909
She is definitely a good actress
>>
>>85607396
When she dies and stops ruining it
>>
>>85607256
>shitty person irl
This because of this >>85607398
>>
Remember that time she bitched about not getting paid as much as Spacey and then quickly realized she wasn't worth it and never got it then gave up.

Good times.
>>
She's a handsome woman and great actress but her producing the show which means her character had to be more involved. Her arc with the writer was some shit TV
>>
>>85607619
> I'm really only watching it so I can see how Doug's narrative resolves itself

Oh are you in for a treat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.