[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies you used to like but now realize that they are retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Equilibrium.jpg (173KB, 800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Equilibrium.jpg
173KB, 800x1228px
ITT: Movies you used to like but now realize that they are retarded
>>
File: amrydog.jpg (300KB, 681x996px) Image search: [Google]
amrydog.jpg
300KB, 681x996px
>>
>>85603639
Every 80s action movie ever(except terminator)
>>
File: wallderp.jpg (45KB, 864x360px) Image search: [Google]
wallderp.jpg
45KB, 864x360px
>>85603639
It was better than the matrix tbqh famalam
>>
>>85605043
There are very few movie that *aren't* better than The Matrix.
>>
>>85603639
hah, same
but I first watched it when I was young and in a bad place, mentally
>watch it again several years later
>"damn. what was I thinking"
>>
>>85605466
Would argue it's easily better than 80% of big budget movies produced this year.
>>
>>85605114
>what will elevate me in a thread about having poor taste in the past?
>got it! Surely this will make me look look a connoisseur of film and an authority on taste, people will view what I post as objective fact as my views transcend the concept of "opinion"

DAE think the matrix sucks xD?!?!
>>
>>85603639
so what if its retarded
still a good movie
>>
>>85603639
Boondock Saints
>>
>>85606276

Delete this!
>>
File: equilibrium-174_resize.jpg (30KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
equilibrium-174_resize.jpg
30KB, 444x250px
its kino
>>
>the face on the floor
Every time
>>
>>85603639
>not enjoying a movie just because it's retarded
C'mon OP, you're better than that.
>>
>>85606276
Wrong. It was a character driven movie with the really well put together acts and protagonists that are not only sympathetic but are grounded enough to balance out some of the film's melodrama.
Willem Dafoe is excellent, and the action parts evolve really well. They start off retarded, are lucky to stay alive during their early period, and get better in a realistic way.
It's not Citizen Kane, but it's a good movie especially considering the budget it had to work with
>>
>>85606542
>when he rolls and reloads his weapons at the same time

it certainly is retarded to an extent but it was intentional
>>
>>85605499
I can't disagree with that either.
>>
>>85606381
Did they literally just use Christian Bale's apartment from American Psycho to save money or something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.