[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (28KB, 340x239px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
28KB, 340x239px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
me on the left
>>
Johnny Carson for giving that unfunny fuck Leno that show in the first place
>>
>>85602589
Mostly this

>>85602155
Obviously what Leno did was shitty - but Conan just doesn't have the same charisma. He would've been replaced with someone else by now.
>>
letterman > jon "the chin" leno
>>
>>85602155
Leno
https://youtu.be/PBtitOjc6Rg
>>
>>85602155
NBC
>>
>>85602783
this guy gets it
>>
Conan. They gave him another show but he chose to leave.
>>
>>85602155
Conan for being a dumb manbaby. Jay knew the Tonight Show was a hack job, Conan treated getting the job like he won a contest rather than the fact he was hired to do a job.
>>
>Be most respected, coolest, funniest standup comedian of all time
>Your appearances on Letterman's NBC show are highly rated, audience loves it, Letterman is practically in awe and you can see his jealousy
>Leno replaces Carson because Dave is a smarmy cuntish one-trick-pony whose schtick got beaten into the ground not 3 years into his CBS show
>Letterman bitterly hates you
>Leno enjoys being the friendly non-controversial widely-appealing nice guy
>Bitter retards hate him for it and he becomes a punchline for hipster faggots, like Robin Williams (who killed himself over it, thanks Tim & Eric for all your hilarious hipster jabs at Robin! haha you're so much better than him!)

>Dipshit McCuck role model for beta virgins appears because he squirted out one funny joke in his audition ("turning a big crank is harder than being an actress!") who is obviously a lapdog and will do whatever his producer Loren Michaels says
>Sheer luck, and the writing power of Robert Smigel and Louis CK keeps your awkward Irish ass afloat
>Beat your schtick into the ground after 5 years, your sidekick quits to be a failure in every other arena, funniest person on your show is the jewish drummer
>Wow I'm taking over the Tonight Show!
>You do a terrible job, trying to shove your gay late-nite lol-so-random horse shit into a new format, you fail miserably
>NBC gives show back to the guy who was good at it
>WAHHHHHHHHH TEAMCOCO WE WONT STAND FOR THIISSS WAHHHHHHHHH!!! JAY MAKES TOO MANY ANTI-OBAMA JOKES STAWWPP ITTTT
>Become a "Let's Play"er for Ted Turner's lamest basic cable channel
>Tell Charlie Rose there are too many white males in late night comedy, and too many white males WORLDWIDE, but still keep your cushy job like the spineless faggot hypocrite you are
>Letterman, already dead in obscurity for nearly 20 years, becomes a whiny ninnying shill for Gwobal Warming hysteria, his reputation in tatters, his snide edgy sarcastic persona obliterated by heart attacks and public infidelity
>>
File: 175784837636.gif (3MB, 338x228px) Image search: [Google]
175784837636.gif
3MB, 338x228px
I always loved watching Letterman get BTFO by Harmony Korine
>>
>>85602783
This

It is almost always the out of touch executive jews' fault
>>
Conan
>>
Jay for agreeing to leave and then backtracking and fucking Conan over.

Conan for being a whiny, unfunny SJW cuck.
>>
Leno made Obama jokes

Conan didnt

NBC is to blame
>>
>>85602228
Whose left?
>>
>Everyone knows that Conan had that $30 million dollar payday if NBC fired him for any reason
>What most people don't know is that Jay Leno made a similar deal when he stepped down from the Tonight show to do a low budget variety show before Conan
>His deal was $150 million dollars
>Naturally, a low budget Jay Leno show suuuuuucked
>Like, whole episodes appeared to have no written dialogue and everything was covered in advertisements, felt more like an infomercial show with some dad jokes
>Jay Leno's show tanks in the ratings
>Leno's show is right before the Tonight Show, so most people have changed channels by the time it comes on, Conan's ratings slow
>NBC: "We need to cancel your shit show Leno."
>Leno: "Okay... give me my $150 million dollars and I'll be on my way."
NBC: "Uhhhhh...."
>Leno: "Of course, if you gave me back my Tonight Show gig, you wouldn't be violating that contract. How much was your contract buyout with Conan? A fraction of my buyout? Would be able to buy a lot of fat guy hot wife pilots with $120 million."
>NBC: "Conan, you're fired."

Fuck Leno.
>>
>>85602589
It wasn't Carson's decision, it was NBC's. Carson considered Letterman to be his true successor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.