[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Ruby Rose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on Ruby Rose?
>>
she was shit on Orange is the new black, never seen Resident Evil 20.
>>
>>85597091

Hypocrite. Read up her wiki article after I saw her in John Wick 2. She's another retarded liberal, and the whole gender thing falls right out of the water when her fame comes from her being a beautiful woman, so whatever bullshit she deluded herself into believing falls flat on its face. She could just say she's a lesbian, but she complicates it with the whole MUH MULTIPLE GENDER meme garbage I don't wanna get too /pol/ about it, but seriously, fuck her.
>>
>>85597091
Talentless dyke
>>
>>85597091
She'd be perfect if she didn't have those shitty tattoos. Amy Winehouse has a lot to answer for for making that shit popular.
>>
File: Brad Huntington.png (223KB, 487x481px) Image search: [Google]
Brad Huntington.png
223KB, 487x481px
Nice face. Decent tits. No ass, but that's okay. Everything completely fucking ruined by tattoos and being a rug-smashing dyke.
>>
She looked so pretty on JW2.
>>
>>85597091
Same character in
OnB
XxX
John Wick 2
And this character - she IRL.

Soon no job for her.
>>
as much as id like to think she has no future, shes been around for ages in Australia, and when we stopped giving her things to do the US started to.. so i guess shes going to EU next.
>>
>>85597686
lmao no she didn't.
>>
>>85598133
fag
>>
>>85598140
Your definition of """"pretty"""" is well off.
>>
>>85597091
JUST is written on her fingers.
>>
>>85597091
talentless hack who used "being a gay teenager was hard and I was bullie bs" sympathy as her ticket to fame. Also, absolutely terrible dj.
>>
She was ok in John Wick 2, probably because her character was completely mute and used as eye candy
>>
>John Wick 2
>Resident Evil 7
>XXX 2

Is this the year of the Rose?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.