[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Spawn HBO series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Spawn_(16).jpg (173KB, 727x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Spawn_(16).jpg
173KB, 727x1095px
>>
>>85595841
I thought he was writing a movie.
>>
>>85595981
moron
>>
ima spawn

a little hellbaby
>>
I don't watch nigger shows.
>>
>>85595841
Rushed as fuck with a cliffhanger end.
Good voice acting though.
>>
I just watched the first season and it was really slow. Still plan on watching the other 2 and the live action movie (with john "the pest" leguizamo), so i can get up to date before the new one is released.
>>
>>85595981
He is. OP is just retarded
>>
>>85595841
Pretty shit desu

Wasted opportunity, it was trying to capitalize on the success of shows like Aeon Flux and Batman TAS which were the real first American foray into adult style cartoons with mature narratives ala anime.

Spawn cartoon literally thought all they had to do was translate comics to cartoon. It lacked narrative and proper pacing.
>>
File: Goomba.jpg (166KB, 1184x1200px)
Goomba.jpg
166KB, 1184x1200px
>>85596174
>>85595981
How the fuck did you idiots not know that Spawn had an animated series in the late 90s?
>>
>>85596257
Got a source for these claims?
>>
>>85596207
you're a fag
>>
>>85596316
Google you dumb fuck
>>85595841
I love it. I haven't rewatched it in a while. I wish there was more adult western animation
>>
>>85596085
Well, that's not nice.
>>
>>85596504
Google what?
>>
>>85596593
Spawn HBO
>>
Spawn is going to be a movie, not an HBO series.
>>
>>85596504
he asked where do you get the idea that he isn't familiar with the spawn series... how the fuck google that?

also in what manner was it adult animation? had some blood? thats all? i tried to watch one, looked childish.
>>
>>85595841
it was kinda cringey
>>
>>85595841
That scene where Chapel is buttfucking the little swedish chick and starts having a PTSD flashback left my 9 year mind disturbed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.