[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jokes you never understood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501113199310.png (456KB, 667x476px) Image search: [Google]
1501113199310.png
456KB, 667x476px
>my wife has an inner ear infection
*laugh track*
Uhh Kramer you don't even have a wife...
>>
It was because he was pretending to be a doctor
>>
It was because Jerry was pretending to be married and he said how starting sentences with "my wife" was so great and then Kramer was trying it with "My wife has an inner ear infection." Seriously, how the hell do you people not understand simple jokes?
>>
>>85595034
he was calling jerry deaf
>>
Every person has an inner ear. It can't be an infection if everyone has one. The joke is that we are almost positive that Kramer doesn't have a wife, but supposedly his wife has an inner ear so how can we know for sure? His wife would have to have an inner ear to be his wife. Now if he said his wife wasn't infected by an inner we then that would give away that he obviously doesn't have a wife.

Larry David is a genius.
>>
People are giving you meme answers. There's just a running gag that we don't know if Kramer is married or not. That's all. Ignore the inner ear part.
>>
>>85595797
>more troll answers
Ignore him op. The wife part is there just to throw you off, and is completely inconsequential to the actual running gag of Kramer's obsession with the workings of the ear.
>>
File: 3467.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3467.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>85595034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
>>
>>85595528
Its a meme newfag
>>
>>85595034
By "inner ear", Kramer is referring to a person's conscience
Basically he's saying that a woman would have to have zero morals to be his wife
Classic Kramer self deprecating humor
>>
>>85595034
It's a glib facsimile
>>
I didn't get that joke when Kramer did stand up, and then started saying
>he's a nigger
>get him out
>he's a nigger
>a nigger
can someone explain that?
>>
>>85595666

Devilish
>>
Who the fuck is Sneed?
>>
SNEED'S _______ AND ________
>>
File: 1501313121242.jpg (127KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501313121242.jpg
127KB, 960x540px
>>85595944
>>
>>85596712
It was a nigger though. I found it very refreshing to hear it.
>>
>>85595034
He actually did have a wife but she was in a coma.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.