[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, now say it with me APE KINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Dont fuck with us.jpg (502KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Dont fuck with us.jpg
502KB, 1280x853px
Ok, now say it with me

APE
KINO
>>
I will miss caesar
Fuck.
>>
>>85593738
Fuck that spic. At least Donkey went out with a literal bang.
>>
>all the conversations are a shot of two characters one slightly behind the other
>the focus shifts from one to the other
>the depth of focus is so fucking shallow the entire shot is blurred to shit
>>
File: IMG_1795.jpg (89KB, 619x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1795.jpg
89KB, 619x570px
/tv/

SHITPOST

MORE THAN

KINO
>>
>>85593738
Maurice is best ape.
>>
monkino*
>>
>>85593796
In the end he literally did nothing wrong.

F
>>
>building wall
>burning US flag
>BLM symbolism

I'm surprised Woody wasn't wearing a MAGA hat
>>
>>85593869
he did, though. If he didn't do what he did, the third movie wouldn't have existed
>>
>>85593911
> BLM symbolism
I get it
>>
I don't care if it's "good'. this is the stupidest series ever. worse than capeshit
>>
>>85593828
Underrated
>>
I can't take Woody seriously in villain roles
>>
>>85593692
So is that little girl at the end gonna get Kong'd?
>>
File: deray.jpg (82KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
deray.jpg
82KB, 529x529px
>>85593911
Dat monkey was wearing my puffy vest n sheit
>>
>>85595071
fag
>>
That little girl is basically a biological weapon all the apes have to do is sneak her into a human camp to fuck them up
>>
Just watch it recently at the movies. Was the purpose of bad ape for comic relief. Everything was fine but for some reason he didn't really add to the plot a part from telling the team where the base is.
>>
>>85595223
Yeah, because some plebs felt Dawn was too serious and 'dark'.

Also his existence does reveal that all apes over the world are getting smarter, so that's neat.
>>
>>85595223
He can also serve as a reason why everyone in the first movie speaks english, considering Caesar died in this movie
>>
>>85595299
That's why I love dawn more than war. Feel sorry for based Caesar
>>
>>85595299
iirc the whole reason he was put in the movie was to show the mutated ape virus was making all apes on earth intelligent enough to understand and speak english, not just caesar's band.
>>
>>85595468
Yeah, Bad Ape didn't understand sign language but could form basic sentences.
>>
>>85595201
Wow that is pretty fucked up
>>
Do you suppose they will remake the original movies?
>>
>>85593828
Literally not a single monkey in any of the movies, so no
>>85595077
How new?
>>
>>85593692
APE
TOGETHER
KINO
>>
>>85593692

ANON

REDDIT

MORE THAN

/tv/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.