[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how exactly did Ned get such a hot friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

So how exactly did Ned get such a hot friend?
>>
Yeah how'd he get the spicy Hispanic??
>>
You just know he eventually became the third cuck wheel
>>
Because he was sociable and an extrovert?
>>
File: 05-26-57-Z.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
05-26-57-Z.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
https://youtu.be/WXIucidgJpM
>>
File: nQREjpS.jpg (152KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
nQREjpS.jpg
152KB, 1200x1750px
this is Ned's girlfriend. say something nice about her
>>
I fucking hated this show, specially the stupid obnoxious nigger.
>>
I really enjoyed this show. Actually encouraged me to be outgoing instead of scared to talk or try things.

But the only thing out of his guide I tried was using the office bathroom by saying "my stomach hurt." Yeah...didn't work, Ned.
>>
I remember when I was in my junior year of high school, a friend and I were smoking weed and watching donnie darko. Somehow the topic of this show came up, my friend started sating "dude...... moze.... hahahaha"
Then he fell asleep and started sleep talking. Good times.
>>
Moze was my main fap for months, even when the show wasn't even on.
>>
I don't know but I want to break Moze psychologically and physically. I want to destroy her completely. I don't think there are many things that would give me more pleasure.
>>
>>85594869
DUDE
>>
>>85596083
WEED
>>
>>85593638
Ooooh what that like?
>>
>>85594869
Kill yourself.
>>
She just befriended him so she could get the BBC
>>
>>85596083
>>85596171
Pretty much the exact responses I baited for, also friendless virgins in high school confirmed
>>
File: DBblnRPXYAAJ2Jg.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBblnRPXYAAJ2Jg.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
>>85593439
Ay yo senpai. Why don't you give me some of that jerky turkey? Watch out! *slap*
>>
>>85593710
v nice
>>
post moze and not moze from some other show where she starts getting really manly features, this moze from this show
>>
>>85593768
she doesnt need to worry about lotion for her face.
>>
COWBOY COOKIE YIPPIE YIPPIE YEEHAW
>>
>>85593439
Ned dated like 4 different girls on the show.
>>
Does anyone else miss the silver age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, still had reruns of 90s shows like most of the ones mentioned here, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, season 5+ SpongeBob, Back to the Barnyards, Tak and the power of juju, Fanboy and chum chum, Planet sheen, etc.
>>
>>85593768
He'll never have to buy canola oil again in his life.
>>
Who /coconuthead/ here?
>>
>that episode when Ned had jock itch
>>
File: IMG_3515.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3515.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
>>85598277
>Nickelodian pleb thinks his shows were on the same level during 2000-2006
>>
>>85594934
Crabgrass was 10x more attractive though.
>>
File: Oswald Mosley 00mosley2.jpg (22KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald Mosley 00mosley2.jpg
22KB, 490x313px
>>85593439
>Mosley
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.