[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Law & Order: SJW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What does /tv/ think of Law & Order: SJW?
>>
>>85593046
I want to fuck Chris Meloni and I have no interest in this show other than that. It bores me and none of the characters are likeable except for Ice T.
>>
>>85593046
Social Justice Unit
>>
>>85593046
I like how most of the time the show has bad endings and no one really wins. It's the GOAT cop procedural though but I wish Stabler would come back.
>>
>>85593046
It's one of those shows that is still pretty decent because everyone involved clearly enjoys the work. Mariska Hargitay (however you spell that shit) and the Da and Ice-T are similar to Jared+Jensen on Supernatural.
>>
>>85593228
>that frozen embryo episode
>the embryos are all dead when they find the container
>that one guy's fiance or gf comes back from war in a casket, her genetic material is gone forever
>ends
>>
bretty good until /tv/ pointed out they always do the thing where there's a black guy who everyone thinks did it then it turns out to be a white guy
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629609/

How can anyone watch the show after this episode?
>>
>>85593046
Does it get better after the first episode?
>>
File: tumblr_mschxfiyWG1rivouuo1_500.gif (612KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mschxfiyWG1rivouuo1_500.gif
612KB, 500x341px
>>85593046
Well it's better than Civilization V with the Brave New World expansion pack that's for sure.
>>
File: 220px-NCI_iced_tea.jpg (18KB, 220x377px) Image search: [Google]
220px-NCI_iced_tea.jpg
18KB, 220x377px
>>85595739
Well duh kotaku said so.
>>
>>85595739
>tumblr
Fuck off
>>
File: 1491016709899.png (327KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1491016709899.png
327KB, 1000x548px
One of my favorite shows of all time.
Barba is the best character in the entire series.
Finn is second best
Nick was third and honestly better than Stabler
Honorable mention goes to Munch

Amanda is the worst character in the show, and the whole Lewis arc was fucking trash
>>
>>85593132
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>85593433
Pretty sure youre just a fucking retard anon
>>
>>85593046
mommy on the left
>>
Its only worth watching the episodes where elliot bashes pedos
>>
>>85593046
(POST SUCCESSFUL)
>>
>>85593342
>Mariska Hargitay

lel that's such IXX. century hungarian name
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.