[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3744.png (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744.png
961KB, 1920x1080px
REMINDER that at the end fight, Macready only fought the escaped dog thing that morphed itself with Nauls and not the thing Blair or Garry. Blair and Garry both escaped.

PS: Child's is also The Thing proven by the jacket switch evidence.
>>
Even if Macready would kill the assimilated Child's there's still Blair and Garry out there. In the end the Thing won 5d chess and beat Macready.
>>
>>85591068
wtf u talking about the dog things gets incinerated the fuck out
>>
No idea what the fuck you are saying but I'm for a Thing thread
>>
>>85591174
>>85591195

A portion of the dog Thing escaped the kennel before Child's burns it. The end fight has the dog popping out of the massive Thing that Macready blows up with the dynamite.
>>
What do you mean Jacket Switch evidence?
>>
>>85591894
Nah man, The Thing was in front of a mirror trying on clothes and forgot he had switched jackets. Blunder...
>>
>>85591894

Childs gets assimilated, his original Royal Navy blue jacket gets torn up so he uses a nearby lighter blue jacket. The scene where Nauls sees Child's running out the complex is the indicator of the jacket switch since it appears to be lighter.

This video explains it better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SppG-I_Dhxw
>>
>>85592059
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u84EQVI8C0A

But yeah, Childs is the thing
>>
>>85592059
Check the updated version on his channel. It was the same coat it's just that the lighting with the fire and the frost on his coat made it look different.
>>
>>85591068
The Thing
> prequel to They Live
(((Aliens))) have laid down foundation in media, business and government
>Escape from New York is the sequel to both films
(((Aliens))) have created totalitarian government and a dystopia, likely having moved on

Reminder that in the original Escape script online, Carpenter introduced Snake robbing the (((Federal Reserve))), and later has the famous WTC airborne imagery

If you haven't seen it due to horrible reputation, Village of the Damned is Carpenter's most blatant redpilled movie, amazing it even got made. He used the cover of blonde-haired, blue-eyed demons to broadcast his message loud and clear. Best child actors, too.
>>
Blair and Garry merged into the big thing. They didn't escape nigga.
>>
>>85593165

There's no evidence for that though. There's evidence that it emerged with Nauls because early storyboards had Naul in the process of being fused with the dog Thing beginning for help.

Blair and Garry are unaccounted for.
>>
>>85593051

Fuck, these movies have a lot of nuance to them. I love it.
>>
I love The Thing but I hate all the tards with their stupid fucking "theories".
>>
>>85591068
> pic
I'll never forget how that scene marked the beginning of The Thing's systematic destruction of a piece of my innocence. The Thing is one of the only horror movies to scare and terrify me, a horror fan. Oh to be 13/14 again.

Anyone else first see The Thing as a kid?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.