[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fullmetal Alchemist Live adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: alphonse-elric.jpg (43KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
alphonse-elric.jpg
43KB, 760x428px
Well its pretty much done, they'll be premiering the movie on December 1st. That's a real shame, do these nips not understand that live adaptations are complete shit. I just wanted a continuation of FMA:B but I guess this is what
we'll get. Its like no adaptation ever works out, whether having nips or burgers play the cast. Come on, you guys got to have an opinion on this shit
>Inb4 weebshit
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=ihc964sRt8M
>>
awesum embed you homo
>>
>>85589735
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihc964sRt8M
>>
FMA should just be retold again and again in every way available, multiple times each medium. Rotoscoped next
>>
>>85589735

That Ed looks like a really bad cosplay. Japan sucks at casting for their movies.
>>
>>85590185
It seriously looks like they just found an Ed cosplayer from some anime convention and filmed them for this
>>
>>85589871
>casting asian actors as white western characters

FUCKING YELLOW WASHING

No but seriously, all memeing aside, this really pisses me off. Race is an extremely integral part of the FMA story, and changing the races of the characters completely fucks that up. Are they just going to throw out everything involving Amestris, Ishval, and Xing, and the relationship between the countries and their people? What the fuck will the plot even be then?
>>
>>85589871
Honestly I think Hollywood could have done a great fucking job with this movie. I mean clearly you can make it work, since so much of the shit in the trailer looks great. Yet of course, as the Asians always do, they totally shit-up the casting, the "action", and the costume design. If they had a white guy (who could actually act) playing Ed, and his costume didn't look like he bought it at Halloween Express, and the action shots didn't look gay as fuck, this would look like an amazing movie. The effects for Al actually look great, and it looks like they're staying true to the story itself (aside from changing the race of the main characters which is a huge issue but I won't get into that)
>>
>>85590656
Asian division are creating the movie, but fucking christ the guy playing edward made me cringe with some of his dialogue.
>>
File: 1501300724873.jpg (47KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1501300724873.jpg
47KB, 800x764px
>>85589871
I finally mustered up the courage to come back and watch this shit. The guy playing Edward looks like a fucking retard with no acting skills whatsoever.
>>
>>85589735
>Live action
>Literally looks like everything is CGI except the actual actors
>>
For only a brief second, I thought maybe Hollywood could adapt into a great movie (of course with a good director, and as a faithful adaptation). But then I remember Netflix is making that Death Note live action, and it looks terrible..
>>
>>85589735
Just looked more into this, bleach is coming around aswell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.