[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dice2n-15-web[1].jpg (63KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
dice2n-15-web[1].jpg
63KB, 750x926px
>>
>>85588681
......yes.....
>>
unironically yes
>>
HE NEEDED THE MONEY
>>
>>85588681
Loved his shit when I a kid. I tried re watching ford fairlane recently and was appalled at how dumb and unfunny it is. I actually found that funny once upon a time. Never revisit stuff you loved as a kid unless you like pain was the takeaway.
>>
File: groucho_trustees.jpg (101KB, 417x454px) Image search: [Google]
groucho_trustees.jpg
101KB, 417x454px
>>85588681
for a jew, he's not that funny.
>>
Bop now its mine

I'm ova heer nao
>>
HICKORY
>>
>>85588681
Jack be nimble.
Jack be quick.
Jack burnt off his little dick.
>>
>>85588828
oOh!
>>
File: OneNightAtMcCools.jpg (57KB, 520x772px) Image search: [Google]
OneNightAtMcCools.jpg
57KB, 520x772px
>>85588681
...Treat Yo'self...
>>
You'll notice a lot of Hollywood types rant that Dice is misunderstood. What they mean is that ADC was playing a role, but not in the obvious sense. He's a Jew who is playing a caricature of an alpha gentile, as a FU to gentiles, who made him rich and mimicked his character because they related, like dumbfucks. Problem is, the feminist/gay Jews in Hollywood grew distasteful of him.
>>
I have no idea how this character became a household name. Gen Xer's must be really fucking pleb.
>>
no, not at all
>>
>>85588681
I was listening to Jim and Sam today, and the guest was talking about how Andrew Dice Clay hangs around with his wife, her mom, and his ex-wife, and they all give him massages throughout the day. Apparently he also enjoys shoplifting.
>>
>>85588681
For the time, and if watching him in the context of the times, definitely. He's been an inspiration for countless stand up comedians.
>>
Has one of THE killer lines in standup history
>>
>>85594049
opening lines*
>>
>>85593813
>Gen Xer's must be really fucking pleb.

Said the Millennial whose generation lacks male testosterone, LOL.
>>
>>85589510
The only part that legit makes me laugh is when he's falling from the building and says "Oh, muh hair!"
>>
AY HE' OVAH THERE
IM OVAH HERE NOW
EEEEEGUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>85588681
Yeah he's p good. He's good in Blue Jasmine and his TV show too.
>>
>>85593693
This is mostly true. But its also good marketing. Only todays /pol/tards rival the frustration against feminism that was going on during Dice's height of success. It was cathartic for men to project on him.
>>
Oh, I love Negan.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.