[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heath Ledger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
Ight, let's be honest..
How much shit did you talk when you first learned about the casting?
Did your opinion change after viewing?
Did you enjoy the performance?
>>
>>85588468

*licks lips*

*licks lips again*

*licks lips 3rd time for dramatic effect*
>>
>>85588468
>Ight
You sicken me
I didn't scoff the casting
I liked his performance
I didn't impersonate him because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>85588468
It was the best movie I saw on cinema to this date. Any other joker is pleb shit
>>
>>85588468
>how much sh u t did you talk?
A lot. Only knee Ledger as "Le Gay cowboy"
>did your opinion change?
Obviously. The performance was amazing. First film where I appreciated subtlety and understatedness
>>
overrated capeshit garbage then and now
>>
I have always and will always withhold judgement until I see the final product.

TDK was the best comic book movie ever put to film.
>>
>>85588468
>Ight
Frog detected.
>>
>>85588468
TDK was the best super hero movie because it didn't feel like a super hero movie. Also if you've seen 10 things I hate about you it makes you question how this is possibly heath ledger
>>
one of the worst, most boring and nonsensical pieces of shit i've ever seen. i've yet to sit through this excruciating experience. keith's joker was also overrated. it's some generic psychopath performance that we've all seen before except now it's rated highly because it's capeshit

i immediately think less of anyone who likes that piece of shit movie
>>
It was fucking awesome, fuck contrarians every single respectful movie critic disagree with you.
>>
>>85591066
Here is your complimentary, concession prize (you)
>>
>>85590978
I loved 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale, which became one of my favorite movies. I thought it was weird casting but I wasn't against it at all, I loved the guy. Dude really surprised me in TDK.
>>
>>85588468
i didn't talk shit at all. i did think it was an odd choice but i was always a fan and knew he was a good actor so i didn't really think about it much

not really, like i said i knew he was a good actor. did i expect what we got? not at all but i also wasn't really that surprised either. what did surprise me is that he really set a new standard for the joker and now anyone playing the role will always be compared to him

of course i enjoyed it
>>
>>85590978
"And this is our son Mitch. He's got very strong opinions about Batman!"
>>
>>85591260
>A Knight's Tale
far more enjoyable then it deserves to be. no idea why but i fucking love that movie and still watch it whenever i see it pop up
>>
>>85591696
The atmosphere and tone of the whole thing is so incredibly warming.
>>
I can honestly say I talked NO shit.
I was late to the Batman party. I didn't see Batman begins till a year after Dark Knight came out.
>>
>>85591696
who knew classic rock+jousting would get people so jacked?
>>
>>85588468
didnt care
thought he did a good job
best batflick
>>
>>85588468

I didn't talk any shit because I'm not an american who gets extremely triggered about a gay cowboy movie
>>
>How much shit did you talk when you first learned about the casting?
I talked shit.
>Did your opinion change after viewing?
I got hit.
>Did you enjoy the performance?
Yes and his death made me sad that he wouldn't be in the sequels.
>>
>>85592051
i remember reviews fucking trashing the movie for the use of classic rock and more modern armor. it's like they thought it was supposed to be a documentary or some shit
>>
>>85588468
It was shit.
Everyone I knew praised it but I didn't get it.
I preferred TDKR to it
>>
I wasn't born until after the film was released.
>>
>>85588468
i was 13
>>
>>85588468

every time there was a scene without the joker, i was waiting for more joker. he deserved the oscar.
>>
>>85592135
>his death made me sad that he wouldn't be in the sequel
would have loved to see Bane and Joker interacting.
>>
>>85592051
>>85592164
Fun fact:

>Director Brian Helgeland once said in an interview that he used modern music in the movie to show modern audiences what people then felt about their music. When true Renaissance music is used in modern movies, it fails to convey the emotional response that people back then had to such music.

This is also why Kate engraves the Nike symbol onto William's armor. Because there's no such thing as "franchising" in that time period, it's meant to convey that she's looking to sort of make a name for herself and have a signature logo sort of deal. Much like a franchise.
>>
>>85592219
>>85592232
hivemind
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.