[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://youtu.be/VaWCEzfXCaU

why this movie bombed /tv/ ?

it had everything!
>>
It didn't explain the details of what happens when Cara farts or shits in her suit, everything fell apart from there.
>>
>We should kill ourselves because we hurt these gay aliens from seashell planet
>>
>>85586517
That sounds like a black person
>>
>>85586517
Everything but good leads
>>
why does dehaan sound so cringe when he does his angry voice?
>YOU'RE A FRAUD SPIDERMAN, AAAAAAAARGH!
sounds so forced
>>
>>85586517
The two non actor charisma black holes didnt really help the movie. If for example they would have cast Jenifer Lawrence and anybody besides literally who it would have performed significantly better. I dont understand why they didnt, they had the budget for casting anybody personable. I haven't watched the movie and nor am I planing for the aforementioned reasons. Cara is a terrible actress to a large extent because she is not an actress.
>>
>>85586517
fucking amerifats. it hasn't come out in australia yet.
>>
>>85586517
>Literal who male lead
>Ugly goblin being passed off as a supermodel
>>
It had a shitty script is what it had. The actor's just didn't have good lines to work with.

But holy fuck this movie was a goddamn visual spectacle. I really do hope it gets some sort of recognition for that.
>>
>>85587472
This. This visuals make up for everything else in spades.
>>
>>85587548
The CGI looks PS2 tier tho
no idea where you see good visuals.
>>
It bombed because it isnt nostalgia or capeshit, I went to a friday night showing and was the only one there. Critics are vicious on anything that isnt marvel/disney/PC

That being said there were serious plot issues, lots of filler arcs in it (two concurrent "I have to rescue my partner" filling that doesnt advance the plot) and the big reveal is anti-climatic and convoluted.

Better than marvel at least, as you can tell that actual effort was put into this
>>
>>85587869
the trailers also were shitty
>>
Why is there hundreds of threads about this shit.
I am not going to see it shill, I will tell everyone I know not to go see it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.