[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marcia Clark in the OJ series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 56e047cc9105844d018b529a.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
56e047cc9105844d018b529a.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
Was the real prosecutor this incompetent or are they playing it up?

It's actually pretty unbelievable
>>
Watch Made in America, straight from the horses mouth
>>
>>85585294
I like the fact that she was chosen because she could deal well with black women.
And then everyone called her a bitch.
>>
Oh yeah O.J. got parole
>>
>>85585294

I can't, after watching this and with OJ coincidentally being in the news, I've had enough. I was born in 95 so I didn't experience this case.
>>
>>85585253
Was playing mahjong while everyone else was 8d chess
>>
public prosecutors generally are incompetant

the best law graduates usually go to private firms or consultancies
>>
>>85585253
How was she incompetent? Do you just not like her because she's a woman or something?

OJ got off because of the cunning of the defense and the good will towards him from black America.
>>
>>85586357
She directly ignored her supporting attorney's advice more than once
>>
>>85586389
Be more specific
>>
>>85586357
she managed to bungle an air tight case

her star witness pretty much dismantled her case
>>
>>85586389
Supporting attorney? You mean the idiot that made OJ try on the glove?

Darden single-handedly lost that case. The fact that they decided not to file the charges in Santa Monica, the fact that they thought a woman prosecutor would be likable, the fact that they thought black women jurors could be impartial were all colossal fuckups, but none as big as Darden being goaded by Johnnie Cochrane into making OJ try on the glove.

There's a reason people still quote "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit", there's a reason trying on the glove is the scene they chose to parody in Seinfeld. This is the pinpoint moment when the prosecution lost the case. It wasn't Clark, it was Darden.
>>
>she couldn't convict a black man

what do you think?
>>
>>85585253
>>85585253
>Was the real prosecutor this incompetent or are they playing it up?

if you watched the trayvon martin case, you would understand that yes prosecutors can be functionally braindead
>>
i'm on the seventh episode right now. great show. 10/10.
>>
>>85586648
All these criticisms just come from the benefit of twenty years of analysis and hindsight
>>
The Juice did nothing wrong
>>
>>85586357
>and the good will towards him from black America.
>>>

you mean black racism? Yeah that jury was not going to convict him no matter what. Marcia Clark did nothing wrong.
>>
>>85585253
She was more incompetent than they portrayed actually. She also blew the Rodney Case a couple of years earlier. She single-handedly caused the LA race riots
>women in charge of important things
>not even once ever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.