[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last jedi scenes speculation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Ships-1.jpg (236KB, 1054x434px) Image search: [Google]
Ships-1.jpg
236KB, 1054x434px
I'll start.
>Ships try to tie a rope around the at-at ripoffs.
>at-at ripoff falls down but then after a moment gets back up again.
>reaction shot of characters (either poe, finn or both)
>Then they magically find a solution (probably something like blinding them with the sand.)
>>
>>85583415
>ATATs have blades on their knees that cut the tow cables
>>
They come up with a battle plan in 2 minutes and destroy another death star wannabe
>>
>>85583497
And they mention how they destroyed the Death Star again for the muh OT faggots
>>
>>85583497
Since they're ripping off the OT, it'll be a super duper star destroyer that looks really stupid.
>>
>>85583606
From the leaked Lego images, Snoke lives on a mega Star Destroyer
>>
>>85583415
no, that red stuff is some slippery-slidey shit
>>
>>85583606
didnt the leaks say that snokes lives on a huge super star destroyer that looks like a b12 bomber?
>>
>>85583688
post a pic
>>
>>85583415
Any Leaks?
>>
File: Captain Quark's Forced Laughter.jpg (58KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Quark's Forced Laughter.jpg
58KB, 474x311px
Oh boy I sure can't wait to see Empire Strikes Ba- I mean The Last Jedi™

Thanks Disney™
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>>85583722
>>
>>85583497

That's gonna be episode 9 bro.
>>
>>85583803
that looks ugly as fuck, I don't even know what to make out of that design
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1024x579px
>>85583722
>>
Episode 5 remake. With more style but less substance
>>
Comparisons to Empire that we know of:

>Luke trains Rey
>Rey fights evil sloth..turns into Anakin (Vader in cave) also a Wampa look alike
>Mega Star Destroyer
>Speeders vs ATATs
>Last act is a trap set up by the First Order to lure Rey in to save Finn, Poe, Rose etc..
>Rey loses hand to Kylo.
>Rey talks to Luke through the force while they're separated
>Last scene is Luke looking out to galaxy from window of Snokes Star Destroyer
>>
>>85583497
>the super duper star destroyer gets blowed up from the inside.
>>
>>85583803
>>85584008
It's pretty another in the same class of battlecruiser that we saw in TFA.
>pic related
>>
File: Resurgent-class_Star_Destroyer.png (3MB, 4000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Resurgent-class_Star_Destroyer.png
3MB, 4000x1200px
>>85585740
And another from the top for shits and giggles. The Wiki for it said it's almost twice the overall length of the OT Imperial-Class destroyers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.