[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't they released a trailer yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why haven't they released a trailer yet?
>>
File: 1501238622440.jpg (24KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
1501238622440.jpg
24KB, 590x550px
Probably not gunna happen with the director being a convicted pedophile.
>>
>>85584318
Actually, that writers/director's crimes took place in 1988. He fucked a 12 year old boy and filmed it. And had cp movies and mags at his place. He did like 18 months and Francis Ford Coppola visited him weekly.

I'm thinking if he wasn't in tight in Hollywood, he never would have got off that easy. Though he had a couple of quasi-famous horror movies when from before the arrest, really Powder, both Jeepers Creepers, and all his big hits happened after.

I just read an article on it. I'm amazed that a convicted pedofile could be so famous in Hollywood. Hell, honestly, they swept it under the rug so thoroughly that I had never heard of any of this until you mentioned it and I read up on it.

I was pretty sure pedos pretty much have to live with relatives or a group home and go jobless or some shit job like janitor at an adult movie theater. I had no idea that one could be this prestigious.... well, hell I guess Roman Polanski pulled the same shit. Maybe they forgive this shit a bit more in Hollywood.
>>
File: 435.jpg (31KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
31KB, 480x444px
>>85584771
>well, hell I guess Roman Polanski pulled the same shit. Maybe they forgive this shit a bit more in Hollywood.

The irony and truth within this post. It's true though. It's actually kind of fascinating. Either way, Fan of the original jeepers creepers and definitely would give the 3rd film a chance.
>>
>>85583020

Who?
>>
>>85583020
TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL CREEPER KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>>
So is this nigga a demon or what?
>>
>>85585391
I honestly hope they don't go full blown into his backstory, I like not knowing exactly what he is. I remember the DVD commentary on 2 and they mentioned something about him being thousands of years old, and there are hieroglyphs of him fighting Roman warriors and medieval knights and shit, and he's some kind of thing who was cursed
>>
>>85585461
He's probably a alium
>>
isn't the director an actual full blown pedo
>>
>>85585391
Just a redneck with a stick up his ass
>>
>>85586061
Yeah, and knowing this makes watching these movies a bit more creepy.
>>
>>85586061
>https://archive.fo/Cq8mt
>In its circular to local talent agents, the Union of British Columbia Performers noted Salva’s 1988 conviction for molesting a 12-year-old boy, Nathan Forrest Winters, who had acted in two of his films. Winters was abused while shooting the 1989 film Clownhouse. Salva filmed one of the episodes.
huh a gay pedo too
>>
The creeper was crucified by the Romans.
>>
>>85584771
>Offscreen crimes Victor Salva
>>
>>85585461
>>85585391

A Fallen Angel maybe? There's a deleted scene in part 2 where they show the graves of all the people who've tried to fight him from Injun Braves to Medieval Knights to Samurai to some ancient warriors.
>>
>>85583020
The first movie is kino
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.