[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kung arthur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

ok, just turned on this kino and was planning on marathoning it but wtf is happening, everyone talking in 300 wpm and it cuts faster than mcaffee through a line of coke

shit's not like i remember excalibur (1981) was like but i like it
>>
Guy Ritchie.
>>
>>85580661
i found it enjoyable to watch but i certainly would never call it a good movie. probably wont watch it again either.
>>
>>85580661
i honestly enjoyed this movie and all its guy ritchie-isms. it's not a top tier movie critically but holy hell is it K I N O

for example, I still laugh at the title screen sequence every time
>>
>>85580661
I agree it had the complete wrong tone to a King Arthur movie. I was hoping he would make it look like a good Robin Hood movie but it looks like he edited it on a bunch of blow or something because it if FUCKED.

A shame because I felt he did a good job with the Sherlock Holmes movies in setting the tone and feel.
>>
It's not too easy to follow in the beginning which explains why it got shit on by critics, but it was enjoyable.
>>
I like Guy Ritchie's dialogue. Some of the action scenes were great and felt sort of Snyderish.
>>
>>85580661
Upvoted!
>>
>>85581340
>I agree it had the complete wrong tone to a King Arthur movie.

Ritchie was trying to make a King Arthur movie that would appeal to Millenials, since Myth/Legend movies don't generally do well with that demographic.

He intended to do a trilogy, but I doubt the other 2 movies will get made.
>>
It tried so hard to not bore the ADD crowd with the constant cuts and screen flashes and sonic swooshes that it ended up being completely monotonous.

I'm a little pissed that the Emoji movie is going to beat it for worst picture of the year, it's so deserving.
>>
File: 1496276359359.png (25KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496276359359.png
25KB, 657x527px
>You know what we have to do. In order for him to control Exclalibur, he needs to go to the Darklands.
>That's not happening.

>Welcome to the Darklands

holy shit this is too much kino
>>
Probably the worst movie of the year. Why does Ritchie think it's a good idea to make this movie in the exact same style like all his other movies? It doesn't fit at all. It was already questionable in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Just stick to making movies about modern English criminals if you don't want to change the way you make movies.

And the villain was like a video game boss from 10 years ago. Terrible.
>>
>>85582506
Yeah that ending was just a video game boss fight, obviously that's what they were going for. "The kids like these video games, we'll make the movie look like a video game and they'll love it"
>>
File: CayeA.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
CayeA.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>85582192
everyone at our theater showing lol'd at that part
>>
Chick Merlin was the only good part btw.
>>
Aidan Gillen was great. Needed more scenes though.
>>
File: 1347164757076.gif (904KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1347164757076.gif
904KB, 150x150px
The scene where Arthur explains whats going to happen when he talks to those nobles was Guy Ritchie taking his shitty one note style too far. It doesnt make any fucking sense. Sherlock Holmes? Ok. King Arthur? Fuck off why do you keep doing this.
Also the CGI sucked and the fight scenes looked like something a 12 year old thought up, along with that videogame end boss.
Total garbage.
>>
>>85580661
>everyone talking in 300 wpm and it cuts faster than mcaffee through a line of coke

So it's a movie I can watch at 1x speed and not get bored? You just convinced me to watch it, thanks.
>>
>>85582506
The man from U.N.C.L.E was a good movie though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlMAHCiung
>>
File: ladylake.gif (334KB, 245x155px) Image search: [Google]
ladylake.gif
334KB, 245x155px
I think the best scene of the movie was King Arthur and the Lady of the Lake. It was mesmerizing.

Jude Law and Aiden Gillen were bonuses to this KINO
>>
>>85580661
It sucked and Man from UNCLE was a 6/10
>>
>>85583110
Anyone else noticing a strong correlation between people with terrible taste and people who use the word kino unironically?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.