[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night of the Living Dummy 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about the Goosebumps Episode Night of the Living Dummy 3. I have a lot to say.

>What's his name? Zane?
>Well It's better than being In-Zane

Later, Slappy possesses Zane and turns him into a Dummy. Slappy is In Zane.
>>
kino
>>
>>85580496
Zane is Hayden Christensen
>>
>>85580575
He gets turned into this
>>
>>85580575
No fucking way. I've seen this episode at least twenty times and never knew that!
>>
>>85580575
i knew i hated this whiney bitch for a reason
>>
>>85580626
Looks like Sam hyde
>>
File: Zane.jpg (15KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Zane.jpg
15KB, 640x427px
>>85580626
This ep is so fucking weird, but it explains his wooden acting.

You have to appreciate his commitment to the role after all these years
>>
>Zane sitting in a chair like a little Justin Trudeau faggot

They used a little person in a Slappy Costume for the wide shots, The proportions are all fucked, his neck is fat and he looks off
>>
File: hayden_christensen_1188006818.jpg (52KB, 683x460px) Image search: [Google]
hayden_christensen_1188006818.jpg
52KB, 683x460px
>>85581171
meant to post pic

look at that faggot
>>
>>85580496
>Well It's better than being In-Zane
wait.........did he rape zane?
>>
>that living dummy episode in wich he somehow kills himself along his bride and then both their souls posses the fat kid trapped in the bathroom making him look creepy as fuck.
>>
>>85581355
>did he rape zane?
>>
File: Nightoflivingdummy3_06.jpg (27KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nightoflivingdummy3_06.jpg
27KB, 720x540px
>This kinography
>>
File: IMG_6272.png (877KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6272.png
877KB, 1024x768px
>>85581417
The one where he goes to literally the most Jewish Girl in existence?
>>
And this bitch is so hot for Slappy, she can cook an egg on a plate by squatting down over it
>>
File: IMG_6281.png (691KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6281.png
691KB, 1024x768px
>>85581719
>>
But Slappy is on Thot patrol and he does the Heisman on that ho and pushes her onto a fucking table saw
>>
>>85581608
also, Aunt Patty is turbo MILF Belinda Metz who was a pop star for a minute in the 80s

Enjoy some of the best smooth 80s pop that Canada has to offer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGQZv5_NhrQ
>>
>>85580496

This is my favorite episode of any horror anthology ever made. I've seen it 30+ times over the years and I believe it had a noticeable impact on my development.
As a kid, I was so frightened by ventriloquist dummies that I couldn't even look at the sales pages in mail order toy catalogs with those cheap mass-produced dummies for sale for more than a few seconds. Their wooden faces were so grotesque and essentially a mockery of humanity. Nowadays, I'm very fond of wooden puppets, dolls, and sculptures. Uncanny valley is almost fetish of mine.

Btw, it took them 20 years, but Entertainment Earth is releasing a screen accurate replica Slappy puppet this September. $140. Sadly, non functional. You can see in the episode that different Slappy's were made, including a hollow one for the cracked face scene. and a mask+outfit for the wide shots as one anon above mentioned..

Believe it or not, his voice was played by a woman (who's now dead). You can hear her voicing one of the flowers at the end of Stay Out of the Basement, as well.
>>
I rewatched goosebumps lately and it is kino. Especially the episode with the summer camp
>>
File: Living Dummy III Trina.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Living Dummy III Trina.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Whenever we stream Goosebumps, we look through Facebook for some of the actors profiles. Naturally, only the ones who didn't make it big can be found (ie no Christensen or Gosling). Here's Trina from Living Dummy 3. She's seems to be doing well.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.