[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find high quality movies/anime? I just watched Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p.Remux.AVC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Where can I find high quality movies/anime? I just watched Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p.Remux.AVC.FLAC.5.1-SUCC and had a blast. The image quality was great and so was the sound with my new headphones. I need more like this im done with 2gb pieces of shit.
>>
Limewire
>>
I enjoy stuff like this. Any recs?
>>
>>85579619
I also enjoyed Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p.Remux.AVC.FLAC.5.1-SUCC and would like to know where I can find something similar to Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p.Remux.AVC.FLAC.5.1-SUCC .
>>
>>85579619
* bakabt.me - too late, it became pivate, no invites or registration yet. A good tracker though.

* animebytes.tv - your first choice. Almost everything is there, well-seeded. Private but easy to get there.

* nyaa.si, nyaa.pantsu.cat - clones of one mega popular open tracker. Not well-seeded but you will probably finf most of waht you want there.

* rutracker.org + subs.com.ru - welcome to the wonderland of every obscure shit seeded no ratio Russian tracker. Get over the Russian language only interface, create an account and enjoy rips, remuxes and full BDs, DVDs. You'll need to go and get additional subs in most cases because Russian fansubbers are insuffreable cunts. And don't torrent those fandubs, lol.

* asiandvdclub.org - another pirvate tracker with BD, DVD only, no rips but #1 choice for all Asian stuff, not just anime. Invites-only.
>>
>>85579619
>anime
>quality
>>
>>85580345
does rutracker and nyaa have this high quality stuff? I didnt notice
i use rutracker for my music .flac and it works
how do i get into private trackers
>>
>>85579619
>anime
>high quality
>>
>>85580655
rutracker has a lot of older stuff that is nearly impossible to find on other public trackers. I'm talking about real films, not about anime.
>>
>>85580787
>>85580381
the file is high quality i didnt refer to the content(which is ultra high quality)
>>
>>85580922
Watch everything from TSPDT list and then you will realize that anime is not a high quality entertainment/medium.
>>
>>85580980
you only pitifully like those movies because u give them credit for making a mediocre movie pre 1970 which is impressive but not the movie in itself as opposed to 1990+ movies
>>
>>85580655
Rutracker often has remuxes. Many DVDs. Many very high quality rips from good rip foreign rip teams and Russians/Ukrainians.

Nyaa has all high quality fresh rips. Sometimes remuxes but they're not seeded for long.

To get into private trackers you need to have some online friends who has accounts or lurk some forums. Sometimes some of them open registrations or let you fill some form for the administration to accent you. I got into animebytes and Asiandvd through such forms.

>>85580896
True, I used to find really rare stuff there.

>>85580980
Well, Akira is still the only full length feature in in history made on 1s (24 true FPS). Except that English film that was unfinished and cut. Not like I insist it is a rule for anime or something.
>>
Weeb here:
Your Name sucked fat balls. Might as well watch House by the Lake and call it a day spent terribly. In fact, this studio does a lot of glittery crap with bad writing, so if you liked this shlock there's a few movies left for you to watch while breathing through your mouth. Just Google them.
>>
>>85581763
video and audio quality not content u dum dum
>>
>>85581763
>this studio
You're not a weeb.
>>
>>85582332
>imbellishing it isn't one studio putting out the same tired glitter movies over a bad love story between teens
Anon, please shut up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.