[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good fapkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: I-Dream-of-Jeannie-cast1.jpg (112KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
I-Dream-of-Jeannie-cast1.jpg
112KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>85579041
So did he have sex wih her?
Where they a couple or was she more like a godmother fairy?
>>
Hey baby, you laying out?
>>
>>85579183
Well... didn't she grant wishes?
I never watched the show so Idk if the wished had rules. But I once read a short story that was the rule 34 of this show basically, it was part of a book called Pleasure Bound iirc.
>>
>>85579041
Burlesque with Cher and Xtina.
>>
>>85579183
She called him "master" all the time. She had to obey him and she was dressed like that.
How could they not fuck?
>>
File: Dafne Keen.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dafne Keen.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
>>85579041
When I was a kid Eyes Wide shut was my favorite VHS to fap to other than American Beauty.

I wonder what fapping to secret sex societies and underage high school girls did to my psyche?....
>>
>>85579183
I think they eventually got married in the show.
>>
>>85580820
Major Nelson and Jeannie were indeed married on the show.
>>
Married With Children of course
>>
just imagine the laugh track is actually directed at your tiny cock
>>
>>85580756

>questions own morality
>posts pic of a loli

Gee, guess we'll never know, Anon.
>>
File: winner.jpg (126KB, 287x588px) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
126KB, 287x588px
>>85581001
It's not that cut and dry it's kind of a chicken/egg thing.
>>
>>85581101
Too old
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.