[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SPOOKS UP TO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gt.png (1MB, 1209x784px) Image search: [Google]
gt.png
1MB, 1209x784px
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SPOOKS UP TO?
>>
>>85578567
How did Raimi get away with that?
>>
>>85579503
it was a different time
>>
>>85578567
>now get your paddy ass up the street
Irish oppression still alive and well I see
>>
File: 1367728789146.jpg (27KB, 723x356px) Image search: [Google]
1367728789146.jpg
27KB, 723x356px
>>85578567

Shut up, pussy. What is all this "bro" shit, anyway? Want to be Super Spade or something? These guys don't want to be your bro, and I don't blame 'em. Now get your o'fay Paddy ass on down the road.
>>
>>85578567
Is there a more ungrateful fuck than the guy who played Thao?
>>
>>85581422
A piece of America will die when this glorious man dies as well.
>>
>>85578567
The most cringeworthy scene in the movie. Some frail old white man who can barely hold the prop gun up straight booking himself as a superhero. In real life those ballers would have beat his ass to a pulp before he could even draw that gun.
>>
File: 2436.png (241KB, 414x253px) Image search: [Google]
2436.png
241KB, 414x253px
>He has wife and children, but he spends most of his time with two asian kids
>>
>>85581778
Did you even watch the film?

His wife is dead, and the children are massive shitter adults that have very little to do with his life.
>>
>>85581778
Yellow fever all crackas have it.
>>
>>85581604
No. Both of those apes would have gotten shot like apes are known to do.

Apes are all loud and bellowing when they want to fight, but history has proven they're easy to put down.
>>
>>85581604
The writing for the niggers is immersion breaking and stilted, I agree.

>>85581867
I guess he's not living in Compton or some shit with real rambunctious niggers.
>>
>>85581855
Even Adolf had it
>>
>>85581604
nah
>>
>>85581925
t. alt-rightist who'd keep his head down, his mouth shut and jerk off to the thought of them triple-teaming her as soon as he got home
>>
File: hitler youths tokyo.png (427KB, 704x498px) Image search: [Google]
hitler youths tokyo.png
427KB, 704x498px
>>85581908
>tfw you will never be a member of the Hitler Youth on cultural exchange in Tokyo, Japan being served fine teas in a lovely Japanese garden by sweet Japanese women in total humility around your noble white stature, with mutual respect returned, for you dream to be a proud and honorable member of the SS one day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.