[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sam Hyde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: sam.jpg (57KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
57KB, 640x340px
/tv/ loves Sam Hyde ammiright?

https://youtu.be/Tn1VBQt0Bcw
>>
Why won't you guys let this guy fade into nothingness
>>
>>85570760
because hes too funny
>>
>>85570715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
>>
File: sam-tastes-the-d.png (291KB, 1160x580px)
sam-tastes-the-d.png
291KB, 1160x580px
>>85571125
And too good at playing lick the dick
>>
>>85572275
there is nothing wrong with being gay
>>
>>85572275
>blocking out the dick

seems legit
>>
>>85572998
>mde fan
>fag enabler

Checks out
>>
>>85573396
shut you're homophobic ass up!
>>
>>85570715
Not funny, never was
>>
>>85571428
Dude has a podcast with his parents and wife? Jesus Christ
>>
File: Sam Hyde at his best.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde at his best.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>85570760
he is kind of interesting tbqhfamalam
>>
>>85570715
I don't, he's a bit too abstract sometimes.
>>
>>85573771
he's a manchild
>>
>>85570715
Sam's the shit. Check out his Rutgers talk
>>
>>85570715
Sam Hyde is a method-comedian.
The dude purposely poisons his mind to see what funny shit flies out of his mouth. I find him interesting and his vlogs are enjoyable.
>>
>>85570715

I have no idea who this guy is, why should I care?
>>
File: masshealth.png (159KB, 321x375px)
masshealth.png
159KB, 321x375px
>2017: I am... forgotten...
>>
>>85570715
Fuck off, Sam. Nobody likes you but your reddit cult of self-loathing faggots.
>>
>sounds like head is clogged with 5 pounds of mucus but exhibits an alarming self-confidence for the subversive truthbombs about to be dropped (or are they? the comedy part is how you don't know!)
Hey guys. So I was thinking the other day about how blacks are a low IQ scourge on society and white genocide is real.
>audience of returnofkings and 4chan posters chuckle accompanied by an acknowledging hum of mutual understanding
>Have you noticed how women make up surprise sex claims, statistically?
>gives a phlegmy giggle and sneers
You guys really shouldn't be jerking off to hentai but we're self-aware about how gross it is
>deafening laughter
the jews stole your future
>roar of laughter increases accompanied by the noise of loose change flooding in
>>
File: upGm2H1.jpg (92KB, 562x960px)
upGm2H1.jpg
92KB, 562x960px
>>85573842
What the hell is this?
>>
dude is like 45 and pretending to be a millennial

couldn't get through more than like 20 seconds of one of his youtube videos, they're just headache inducing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.